What's your normal?

Old May 16th 2017, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: What's your normal?

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
or maybe even because of - the lack of adherence the rest of the year.
I think it's this for a lot of folk, some for the right reasons, some for wrong.

I would certainly drink more wine out here if it was not so expensive.
Old May 17th 2017, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
I'd have to say we've got into a progressive habit now of 2 or often 3 bottles of wine a night on the weekends (including Thursday) when it used to be 1 maybe 2. Anyway, I go dry during Ramadan in sympathy with the bf who does the full fasting thing as well. I think there is probably a lot of comfort for people in the annual ritual despite - or maybe even because of - the lack of adherence the rest of the year.
spot on for me
Old May 17th 2017, 9:59 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

ha! All I can say is there are a LOT of people with their pants on fire right now!
Old May 17th 2017, 10:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
spot on for me
aren't you suppose to not drink for 40 days before or your Ramadan prayers will not be valid...
Old May 17th 2017, 10:12 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
aren't you suppose to not drink for 40 days before or your Ramadan prayers will not be valid...
Would that mean there's a risk they wouldn't work?
Old May 17th 2017, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Would that mean there's a risk they wouldn't work?
nah, no risk... an excuse.
Old May 17th 2017, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

That's according to hadeeths - The Quran as no reference of that. And so i choose not to believe in that hogwash
Old May 17th 2017, 12:09 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

That's according to hadeeths - The Quran as no reference of that. And so i choose not to believe in that hogwash
Lost for words.
Old May 17th 2017, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Lost for words.
Old May 17th 2017, 2:34 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

err?

theres a huge hole in that argument mate
Old May 18th 2017, 4:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
err?

theres a huge hole in that argument mate
I can no longer see the argument. The hole got so big, under it's own weight it imploded and has sucked everything into nothingness.
Old May 18th 2017, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

its very simple - i don't 'believe' in hadeeths - i go according to the word of God and that is in the Quran. Take that as you wish.
Old May 18th 2017, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

its very simple - i don't 'believe' in hadeeths - i go according to the word of God and that is in the Quran. Take that as you wish.
I fully understand you as I believe in fairies, the Easter Bunny, but not Santa.
Old May 18th 2017, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

I fully understand you as I believe in fairies, the Easter Bunny, but not Santa.
I believe in Santa but not the tooth fairy, but I do believe in other fairies, like Tinkerbell.
Old May 18th 2017, 2:08 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Scamp
I believe in Santa but not the tooth fairy, but I do believe in other fairies, like Tinkerbell.
Its the micro-skirt, isn't it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.