Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What's the view from your window?

What's the view from your window?

Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:06 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's the view from your window?

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
BC .. you may have a queue of fit blokes outside your window now
Quick give em a wave ..............
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:06 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Quick give em a wave ..............
I can't I am too frightened to go out in case someone recognises me!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:08 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expat.brat
Cuz I think people get a bit carried away sometimes and give out too much personal information without properly realising that anyone could be reading this board, whether that is your best friend or your worst enemy.
If someone wanted to really stalk her they could just turn up to the organic cafe / MOE coffee mornings (if she still does them) and then just follow her home. I read all her posts and don't recall her mentioning what floor she lives on, but then again if it was posted if was of little importance to me.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:10 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

If someone wanted to really stalk her they could just turn up to the organic cafe / MOE coffee mornings (if she still does them) and then just follow her home. I read all her posts and don't recall her mentioning what floor she lives on, but then again if it was posted if was of little importance to me.
Shhhhhhhhhhh I dont think she has relised i'm stalking her yet ???
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:11 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly Miss E!! all of which can be found on MY website. For expat.brat's information I will be at MOE from 10 am on Monday and Mercato from 10 am on Tuesday. It is no secret that I work for expatwoman and my information can be found quite clearly on their what's on page!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:11 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Shhhhhhhhhhh I dont think she has relised i'm stalking her yet ???
But you stand out like a sore thumb with that huge feather duster
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:12 am
Concierge

But you stand out like a sore thumb with that huge feather duster
it was her pinny that gave her away! ooh my door bell is ringing .........
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:14 am
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Blue Cat

DONT ANSWER IT .......................
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:14 am
Pog mo thoin

don't answer it ... they could have an axe
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:15 am
Concierge

DONT ANSWER IT .......................
it was the laundry man! he said to say hi to all the folks on BE and he will be with you all later
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:16 am
Pog mo thoin

it was the laundry man! he said to say hi to all the folks on BE and he will be with you all later
sh*t ... does he read this?
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:17 am
Here comes the Sun

Oh ....boring ....

I mean that was lucky ....Phewwwww! glad you are safe .....
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:22 am
Concierge

sh*t ... does he read this?
course he does, and he keeps a little book - so he knows you work in KV and that JD lives in Al Barsha. I think he has a massive board in his office with pictures of us all with as much information he has been able to get about us listed beneath - bit like in a police station!
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:24 am
Pog mo thoin

course he does, and he keeps a little book - so he knows you work in KV and that JD lives in Al Barsha. I think he has a massive board in his office with pictures of us all with as much information he has been able to get about us listed beneath - bit like in a police station!

does he have my vital statistics as well?
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:29 am
Concierge

does he have my vital statistics as well?
he has got photos of you getting in and out of the stanger!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.