Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What's the view from your window?

What's the view from your window?

Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:53 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What's the view from your window?

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
cant wait! I was on the roof this morning having a swim and three extremely fit young men came up - obviously visiting one of the young men! Anyway he pointed out the Burj etc and then said and that is Palm Island!!! I been here since August and didn't know I could see Palm Island! Anyway they cleared off and sure enough you can see the trunk road (inbetween cranes) of the Palm! I was quite impressed!!!
Oh...I love the Palm
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:29 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

I was on the roof this morning having a swim and three extremely fit young men came up
Remind me where you live again!!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:31 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
brown building at the lights x
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

and here I was thinking how come everyone missed this imp bit of info that BC shared.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:32 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
and here I was thinking how come everyone missed this imp bit of info that BC shared.
will take camera to roof in future
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

wouldn't mind having them at my window everyday
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:35 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

will take camera to roof in future
yes please!!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:36 pm
Pog mo thoin

brown building at the lights x
should be easy to find
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:37 pm
Concierge

should be easy to find
it is behind a crane! you better find it before the night out as you are picking me up!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:38 pm
Pog mo thoin

it is behind a crane! you better find it before the night out as you are picking me up!
now why didn't you say it was behind the crane to start with!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:38 pm
Concierge

now why didn't you say it was behind the crane to start with!
do you come home past Dubai College at night or via the marina??
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:45 pm
Pog mo thoin

do you come home past Dubai College at night or via the marina??
I go along Beach Road and take the turning for Al Barsha, approach the junction where you turn left for MOE and right for the Greens, carry straight on and come in the back way from Al Khail Road.

I don't think I even know where Dubai College is
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:47 pm
Concierge

I go along Beach Road and take the turning for Al Barsha, approach the junction where you turn left for MOE and right for the Greens, carry straight on and come in the back way from Al Khail Road.

I don't think I even know where Dubai College is
when you come along the beach road and turn right into the al barsha road dubai college is on the left, when you get to the lights to turn right my building is the one on your right, two tone brown, 14 storeys
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:48 pm
Pog mo thoin

when you come along the beach road and turn right into the al barsha road dubai college is on the left, when you get to the lights to turn right my building is the one on your right, two tone brown, 14 storeys
Ah, that's very easy then.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:49 pm
Concierge

Ah, that's very easy then.
I am always getting phone calls from people saying - I am outside of your window come and wave!!! which I do and loads of other people wave back!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.