What would you do...?

Old Oct 17th 2008, 9:20 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default What would you do...?

You live a nice sensible life and someone breaks in to your house/villa/flat. They take everything you have including some very personal items that are the only reminder or memory of lost family.
You then find out through a friend or relation who they are.
On confronting them, they threaten you or your family....
What do you do?
Yes, you are in the UAE...
Old Oct 17th 2008, 9:34 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would you do...?

can't you ask a more simple question at this time of night...
Old Oct 17th 2008, 9:39 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
You live a nice sensible life and someone breaks in to your house/villa/flat. They take everything you have including some very personal items that are the only reminder or memory of lost family.
What do you do?
jesus, thats well dodgy, you have to be very careful out here mate,

so maybe even posting this isn't such a great idea?
Old Oct 17th 2008, 9:49 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

What do you do?
Do you have a police force in UAE? That would be my route.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 10:07 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Got any hard mates?

That always works, seven bells of shit being kicked out of someone so they piss blood for a week gives them plenty of time to contemplate their wrong deeds...
Old Oct 17th 2008, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

GB2180 is just really niceGB2180 is just really niceGB2180 is just really niceGB2180 is just really niceGB2180 is just really niceGB2180 is just really niceGB2180 is just really niceGB2180 is just really nice

slit his throat...
Job done
Old Oct 18th 2008, 3:16 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Get a woodchipper
Attached Thumbnails What would you do...?-fargo-woodchipper_l.jpg  
Old Oct 18th 2008, 6:06 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: What would you do...?

Ray has the right idea, get them before they get you .
Old Oct 18th 2008, 6:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I would involve the Police. I take it they were informed of the burglary?
Old Oct 18th 2008, 7:52 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I would involve the Police. I take it they were informed of the burglary?
Yes, the police were informed. However, without proof they can do nothing.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 7:55 am
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Bob
Got any hard mates?

That always works, seven bells of shit being kicked out of someone so they piss blood for a week gives them plenty of time to contemplate their wrong deeds...
That was my idea, the better half has other thoughts. She watched a movie recently where this type of thing escalated and resulted in all the family being killed! That sort of puts her off the idea of dealing with it personaly. Holywood spoils all the fun!
Old Oct 18th 2008, 7:57 am
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by MataHari
can't you ask a more simple question at this time of night...
What you doing on here at that time of night anyway? All good boys and girls should be in bed before 23.00, if not they should go home!
Old Oct 18th 2008, 8:13 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, the police were informed. However, without proof they can do nothing.
so how do you know they did it?
Old Oct 18th 2008, 8:41 am
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
so how do you know they did it?
They were trying to sell some of the items stolen to a friend. Dumb fewkers!
Old Oct 18th 2008, 8:45 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: What would you do...?

They were trying to sell some of the items stolen to a friend. Dumb fewkers!
Perhaps they should arrange the sale, but with a video/witnesses to provide evidence so the police can act.

Theft, sale of stolen goods etc.

Edit: or just "re-aquire" the assets?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.