We're off !!!!!!!!!!

Old May 17th 2008, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default We're off !!!!!!!!!!

Well we are packed, flip flops, sun cream, hats etc.

I am sure I gonna regret flying wearing jeans, hitting 90 odd degrees when we arrive Sunday am, trouble is is pissing it down here & if I turned up at the airport wearing shorts I would get some very funny looks !

Speak to ya all soon and heres to a fantastic break in Abu Dhabi

TTFN

Last edited by Karlos The Jackal; May 17th 2008 at 9:36 am.
Old May 17th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: We're off !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Well we are packed, flip flops, sun cream, hats etc.

I am sure I gonna regret flying wearing jeans, hitting 90 odd degrees when we arrive Sunday am, trouble is is pissing it down here & if I turned up at the airport wearing shorts I would get some very funny looks !

Speak to ya all soon and his to a fantastic break in Abu Dhabi

TTFN
Wear the shorts....the brighter the better. Have a great trip mate. Let us know what you think when you get back.
Old May 17th 2008, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great flight! Ditch the jeans and shoes for shorts and flip flops in the plane!
Old May 17th 2008, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Castleford Tigers shorts it is then !

I am sure we will have a great time, I have two kids for sale when I get there
Boy aged 8 & Girl aged 4 driving me and the missus mad at the minute !
I will accept GBP or AED but no camels, I will have trouble getting them back to Blighty !

Setting off to the airport about 4.30 but lots of running round to do before we go

Will let you know how we get on CeeBee !
Old May 17th 2008, 1:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

lots of luck, hope everything goes well for you...

MM, xx
Old May 17th 2008, 2:12 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

good luck, hope you have a good flight, enjoy yourselves
Old May 17th 2008, 2:28 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck-you will love Abu Dhabi.
Old May 18th 2008, 4:04 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Castleford Tigers shorts it is then !

I am sure we will have a great time, I have two kids for sale when I get there
Boy aged 8 & Girl aged 4 driving me and the missus mad at the minute !
I will accept GBP or AED but no camels, I will have trouble getting them back to Blighty !

Setting off to the airport about 4.30 but lots of running round to do before we go

Will let you know how we get on CeeBee !
LOOOOOL

this made me laugh

wish you a safe trip

and believe me for a family guy Abu Dhabi is far better than dubai.. you and your kids will love it ...
Old May 18th 2008, 6:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CeeBee
Wear the shorts....the brighter the better. Have a great trip mate. Let us know what you think when you get back.
unless you meet any of the BE lot because they are very mean about bright shorts!
Old May 18th 2008, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
unless you meet any of the BE lot because they are very mean about bright shorts!
I'm screwed then.