Weekend......

Old Jun 17th 2007, 9:05 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weekend......

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
lmao...yeah right, that is sooo gonna happen...

MM, xx
I know how silly of us....see you on Thursday
Old Jun 17th 2007, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
I know how silly of us....see you on Thursday
yeah...looking forward to it

MM, xx
Old Jun 17th 2007, 9:52 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

yeah...looking forward to it

MM, xx
You'll love "your" party ....

i have ordered a chaufeur for you ....

Old Jun 17th 2007, 10:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

You'll love "your" party ....

i have ordered a chaufeur for you ....
ohhh fab...what time is he coming? and make sure he's got some guava juice for the champers, thanks doll...

MM, xx
Old Jun 17th 2007, 10:18 am
Here comes the Sun

ohhh fab...what time is he coming? and make sure he's got some guava juice for the champers, thanks doll...

MM, xx
No problem.........he even has you a nice white frilly apron so that you dont spill any down you and some lovely cloths to mop anything up you may spill
Old Jun 17th 2007, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No problem.........he even has you a nice white frilly apron so that you dont spill any down you and some lovely cloths to mop anything up you may spill
i never spill my champagne, that would be a huge waste...

MM, xx
Old Jun 17th 2007, 10:28 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

What day is it? I'm all at sea and completely knackered after my flying visit to the UK. Plane to Heathrow on Friday morning early hours, sat next to a Norwegian lady who was vomiting all the way there, meeting in Londodn, train up north, meal with parents and sibling, 10-hour kip at me mum's place, then back on the train at 2pm to get the plane back to Dubai at 8.30pm, landing at 7am this morning, and I only managed one hour of sleep. It took an hour to get to the terminal building cos we parked the plane in Al Ain, I think, then got bussed in. Then I caught the plane to Doha.

By the way, W10 is right. Emirates aren't very good.

I need to sleep....
Old Jun 17th 2007, 10:49 am
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
What day is it? I'm all at sea and completely knackered after my flying visit to the UK. Plane to Heathrow on Friday morning early hours, sat next to a Norwegian lady who was vomiting all the way there, meeting in Londodn, train up north, meal with parents and sibling, 10-hour kip at me mum's place, then back on the train at 2pm to get the plane back to Dubai at 8.30pm, landing at 7am this morning, and I only managed one hour of sleep. It took an hour to get to the terminal building cos we parked the plane in Al Ain, I think, then got bussed in. Then I caught the plane to Doha.

I need to sleep....
Couldnt you get a plane directly from urp north?
Sounds like a nightmare especially the women puking ewwwwwwww! nasty woman.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 10:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I need to sleep....
have an early night you will be fine in the morning!! hope you can make Thursday night x
Old Jun 17th 2007, 10:52 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Couldnt you get a plane directly from urp north?
Sounds like a nightmare especially the women puking ewwwwwwww! nasty woman.
She had food poisoning, so I felt a bit sorry for her, and she was really apologetic. She was in a bad way.

I had to go to London for a meeting anway, and the trains aren't that bad. Ccan't believe I was sat at my folk's house this time yesterday, eating a big fry-up my dad cooked for me.

Tell you what, though: It was soooo cold. When I got off the train at York my lack of a jacket had me shivering. I could actually see my breath! Nice to see the countryside with all the trees and grass and sheep from the train.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 10:56 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

She had food poisoning, so I felt a bit sorry for her, and she was really apologetic. She was in a bad way.

I had to go to London for a meeting anway, and the trains aren't that bad. Ccan't believe I was sat at my folk's house this time yesterday, eating a big fry-up my dad cooked for me.

Tell you what, though: It was soooo cold. When I got off the train at York my lack of a jacket had me shivering. I could actually see my breath! Nice to see the countryside with all the trees and grass and sheep from the train.

yes I heard you forgot to take your coat and then blamed Clifford for it !!!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 11:00 am
Excess Baggage

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yes I heard you forgot to take your coat and then blamed Clifford for it !!!
No I didn't! I don't even have a coat over here! Lying bitch!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 11:00 am
Here comes the Sun

You missed the foods then!!
Mr star flew into heathrow last week took first class train (virgin) for 49 quid to Liverpool and then flew back out of manchester and it was cheaper than heathrow return.....

he did not have to sit next to anyone puking either......
Old Jun 17th 2007, 11:01 am
Concierge

No I didn't! I don't even have a coat over here! Lying bitch!
dog basket for Clifford then!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 11:07 am
Excess Baggage

You missed the foods then!!
Mr star flew into heathrow last week took first class train (virgin) for 49 quid to Liverpool and then flew back out of manchester and it was cheaper than heathrow return.....

he did not have to sit next to anyone puking either......
By the foods I take it you mean floods. I saw a lot of water, let's just say that.

Why is there always one clever arse that has a better and cheaper way, eh? I planned this trip in a matter of days, and it didn't go badly really. I managed to upgrade to First on the train back to London for 20 quid.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.