Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

We only have 3 days to live...

We only have 3 days to live...

Old May 18th 2011, 9:14 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default We only have 3 days to live...

...according to some nutter.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...e-2254139.html

However, just in case he's right, I'm drawing up my Better-Do-It-Damned-Quick-Bucket-List right now.

1 Make sure my in-tray's empty.
2 Renew the car and life insurance.
3 Start that diet again and really mean it this time.

Oooh yeah, and drop the bed linen off at the dry cleaners.
Old May 18th 2011, 9:18 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We only have 3 days to live...

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy

However, just in case he's right, I'm drawing up my Better-Do-It-Damned-Quick-Bucket-List right now.

I don't see on that list about posting drivel on this forum.?
Old May 18th 2011, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

That chap has got the biggest ears I have ever seen-
Old May 18th 2011, 9:35 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel central
I don't see on that list about posting drivel on this forum.?
There are some things I do automatically. Breathing. Metabolising. Farting. Undressing women with my eyes. Estimating the airspeed of an unladen swallow. I can post drivel while asleep...
Old May 18th 2011, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Estimating the airspeed of an unladen swallow.
African or European?
Old May 18th 2011, 10:35 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Brains1983
African or European?
Err...
Old May 18th 2011, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

If that's the case, I've pencilled in the ironing for Sunday
Old May 18th 2011, 10:40 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems that those Rags will do anything to stop Man City qualifying for the Champions League.
Old May 18th 2011, 10:53 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
If that's the case, I've pencilled in the ironing for Sunday
Thanks, I've PM'd you my address.
Old May 18th 2011, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, I've PM'd you my address.
Great what time do you want me to drop it off?
Old May 18th 2011, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

So, we have yet another non apocalypse to look forward to? What do you reckon people like him think when they wake up and the non apocalyptic future greets them in the morning? I mean, besides feeling like a complete dick head who got duped by the holy book.
Old May 18th 2011, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Paracletus
So, we have yet another non apocalypse to look forward to? What do you reckon people like him think when they wake up and the non apocalyptic future greets them in the morning? I mean, besides feeling like a complete dick head who got duped by the holy book.
Ask him on Sunday
Old May 18th 2011, 1:38 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Paracletus
Twice. I hope.
Old May 18th 2011, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Chris_m is an unknown quantity at this point

Every day Mr Camping, an 89-year-old former civil engineer, speaks to his followers via the Family Radio Network, a religious broadcasting organisation funded entirely by donations from listeners. Such is their generosity (assets total $120m) that his network now owns 66 stations in the US alone

Don't know about you but am feeling all holy all of a sudden, Please tune into my radio station starting soon!!!

Ps just because he has 3days to live by the look of him, Does n't mean he should tar us all with the same brush
Old May 18th 2011, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

If we really are going to die in three days, Bahtat's list should be amended to "Things You'd Never Dream Of Doing" - after all, you have only three days to live with the shame and humiliation, after which nobody will be around to bother you or take the piss (and nor will you).

So, nominations please.

I'll start - Morris Dancing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.