Just Joined

pilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VPN - Ireland Ip

Hi everybody
I need a vpn account with an ip within Ireland
can anyone help me ?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

Cry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to all
Default Re: VPN - Ireland Ip

Originally Posted by pilot
Hi everybody
I need a vpn account with an ip within Ireland
can anyone help me ?
Genuine question - Why?
I can only guess at the GAA, which is obviously fair enough, but isn't most of rte etc free to watch anywhere anyway? I will have a go tonight with my UK VPN and see if that works - i suspect that RTE will be available on line in the North, so it might just work.
Alternatively, yours could be a work related querry that has nothing to do with TV, in which case i have no idea!
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:55 am
Just Joined

pilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VPN - Ireland Ip

Originally Posted by Cry haddock
Genuine question - Why?
I can only guess at the GAA, which is obviously fair enough, but isn't most of rte etc free to watch anywhere anyway? I will have a go tonight with my UK VPN and see if that works - i suspect that RTE will be available on line in the North, so it might just work.
Alternatively, yours could be a work related querry that has nothing to do with TV, in which case i have no idea!
Thanks
But it's nothing to do with TV.
I had a VPN which provide me an ip within Ireland.
Last week I got an email form them which said "they are no longer provide that service "
So now, I have to do my job and I need a VPN with an ip within Ireland.

Any help would be appreciated.