Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

ugh....oh, ugh......what to do?

ugh....oh, ugh......what to do?

Old Oct 26th 2008, 5:50 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default ugh....oh, ugh......what to do?

Hmmmm, watching my beloved Toon play like shite against the rat shaggers was not pleasant yesterday, so drowned with 10 pints of stella and a few sambucas I clouded it out,

got to bed at 11, woke up at 3.30 and could not get back to sleep to save my life, I feel like shite, I've had tea, berocca, alka seltzer, a fry up, water and paracetamol,

anymore ideas on how to get myself back in the land of the living??

Old Oct 26th 2008, 5:53 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ugh....oh, ugh......what to do?

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Hmmmm, watching my beloved Toon play like shite against the rat shaggers was not pleasant yesterday, so drowned with 10 pints of stella and a few sambucas I clouded it out,

got to bed at 11, woke up at 3.30 and could not get back to sleep to save my life, I feel like shite, I've had tea, berocca, alka seltzer, a fry up, water and paracetamol,

stop supporting Newcastle ....
Old Oct 26th 2008, 5:56 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
stop supporting Newcastle ....
you're on thin ice kidda, your mob isn't much better.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 6:01 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Keep ging with the fluids.. Woke yesterday after a birthday party the night before and got as close as I ever have to a hangover. As a result, I aint exactly an expert on hangover cures....
Old Oct 26th 2008, 6:01 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: ugh....oh, ugh......what to do?

Harden up a bit.

HTH.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 6:03 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Harden up a bit.

HTH.
I'm nails lad, but the last hour seems to have gone of for hours.....
Old Oct 26th 2008, 6:11 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

milk, drink some milk and have more carbohydrates Jesus they were shite though weren't they
Old Oct 26th 2008, 6:13 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
milk, drink some milk and have more carbohydrates Jesus they were shite though weren't they
aye total piss, bad tactics, they let them walk all over us, was another stupid free kick to give away by butt, guiterez on too late, and noz Zog on the tyne? He;s far and away our most direct and attacking players, madness.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 6:16 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

aye total piss, bad tactics, they let them walk all over us, was another stupid free kick to give away by butt, guiterez on too late, and noz Zog on the tyne? He;s far and away our most direct and attacking players, madness.
I couldn't watch some points, bloody annoying to say the least, where did you watch it?
Old Oct 26th 2008, 6:24 am
why ayeeeee man!

I couldn't watch some points, bloody annoying to say the least, where did you watch it?
golden tulip in barsha, I know the lad who runs it, and a guy called peter from dubai eye radio thingy drinks in there with about 30 other toon fans, there was about 8 mackems as well in there,

I had to take myself out of there after the match.

Stupid Shola, why can't he ever shoot properly??
Old Oct 26th 2008, 6:24 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

:smallviolin:

If you where really 'ard you would be drinking again now .
Old Oct 26th 2008, 6:25 am
Concierge

golden tulip in barsha, I know the lad who runs it, and a guy called peter from dubai eye radio thingy drinks in there with about 30 other toon fans, there was about 8 mackems as well in there,

I had to take myself out of there after the match.

Stupid Shola, why can't he ever shoot properly??
sounds good might come to the next one
Old Oct 26th 2008, 6:26 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Charismatic
:smallviolin:

If you where really 'ard you would be drinking again now .
not so sure my bosses would be too happy if they pop in to see how my 2nd week at work is going and I'm drinking sambuca.....
Old Oct 26th 2008, 6:27 am
why ayeeeee man!

sounds good might come to the next one
aye you should, plenty of Toon in there, food is typical pub grub, they sell stella, have loads of games on different tv's, I'll give you a shout.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 6:30 am
Truth is the safest lie.

not so sure my bosses would be too happy if they pop in to see how my 2nd week at work is going and I'm drinking sambuca.....
Nothing wrong with a large scotch in the morning. City traders do it all the time when they have to face the current market conditions and they are just soft southerners .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.