Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

U K N I G H T S - Photos and Review

U K N I G H T S - Photos and Review

Old Aug 3rd 2008, 6:19 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default U K N I G H T S - Photos and Review

Facebook Group with Pics!! >>> http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=62594150649

What a night!! We started getting people through the door just before 10pm, with Johnny Storm warming the crowd up with some Old Skool hip hop. With the drinks promotion in full swing, the vibe soon turned into a real party atmosphere. Glow Sticks, Bracelets and Necklaces were being handed out left, right and centre and everywhere in the club someone was sucking on a lolly. The Union Jack hats proved popular and the visuals looked fantastic in the smoked out laser fest.
Johnny was brewing up a Storm as the club starting filling up, he broke out the Old Skool and the club started bouncin. Happy faces all around and people having a wicked time reminded the organiser of nights gone by back in the UK, the event was turning out to be better than anyone could have expected, with Air Horns blasting DJ Bison stepped up tot the decks to be greeted with some technical problems. At a stressful time like this Johnny Storm, Bison and the sound guys in the club did all they could to overcome the issues and keep the vibe alive.
Bison started his set with the legendry Chopper Tune from Ray Kieth which instantly ignited the crowds hunger for the Jungle that was about to take over their bodies, tune after tune, the beats kept rolling and the bass kept pounding, Bison was smashing the venue and MC's Tokiz and Olly Wood were hyping up the crowd with their lyrical warfare.
This was a special moment, Drum & Bass had finally conquered Dubai.

We at U K N I G H T S would like to thank each and everyone of you that turned up with your crews and made this night so special. Watch this space!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 6:25 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: U K N I G H T S - Photos and Review

Originally Posted by Bison
Facebook Group with Pics!! >>> http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=62594150649

What a night!! We started getting people through the door just before 10pm, with Johnny Storm warming the crowd up with some Old Skool hip hop. With the drinks promotion in full swing, the vibe soon turned into a real party atmosphere. Glow Sticks, Bracelets and Necklaces were being handed out left, right and centre and everywhere in the club someone was sucking on a lolly. The Union Jack hats proved popular and the visuals looked fantastic in the smoked out laser fest.
Johnny was brewing up a Storm as the club starting filling up, he broke out the Old Skool and the club started bouncin. Happy faces all around and people having a wicked time reminded the organiser of nights gone by back in the UK, the event was turning out to be better than anyone could have expected, with Air Horns blasting DJ Bison stepped up tot the decks to be greeted with some technical problems. At a stressful time like this Johnny Storm, Bison and the sound guys in the club did all they could to overcome the issues and keep the vibe alive.
Bison started his set with the legendry Chopper Tune from Ray Kieth which instantly ignited the crowds hunger for the Jungle that was about to take over their bodies, tune after tune, the beats kept rolling and the bass kept pounding, Bison was smashing the venue and MC's Tokiz and Olly Wood were hyping up the crowd with their lyrical warfare.
This was a special moment, Drum & Bass had finally conquered Dubai.

We at U K N I G H T S would like to thank each and everyone of you that turned up with your crews and made this night so special. Watch this space!!!
sounds like it all well went then mate? Good work...
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 6:36 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Spugs,

Yeah it was amazing, we had well over 400 people in there, the place was rammed and the atmosphere was amazing.

Can't wait to do it again!!

Bison
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:37 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison
Cheers Spugs,

Yeah it was amazing, we had well over 400 people in there, the place was rammed and the atmosphere was amazing.

Can't wait to do it again!!

Bison
I like the sound of the old skool hip hop mind, I'm not so arsed about d'n'b and jungle though...any old skool house nights coming up?
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Why does Kevin & Perry Large it in Dubai spring to mind, here????