Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Two months each for sex in back of cab

Two months each for sex in back of cab

Old May 13th 2013, 2:26 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Two months each for sex in back of cab

http://www.7daysindubai.com/Sex-taxi...ail/story.html

which they denied, wonder what really happened?
Old May 13th 2013, 2:32 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Two months each for sex in back of cab

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
http://www.7daysindubai.com/Sex-taxi...ail/story.html

which they denied, wonder what really happened?
Personally i don't think it was anything more than a drunken snog. How an Emirati Policeman can stand and watch for 4 minutes AND THEY DIDN'T REALISE, is beyond me, I reckon they were set up personally.

Just goes to show when things go wrong here they go massively wrong very quickly.
Old May 13th 2013, 2:33 pm
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

I find that story very hard to swallow.
Old May 13th 2013, 2:38 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

He ought to lose his Irish passport for tackling that moose; being drunk is not excuse enough.
These haggard vampires sucking the lifeblood from the youth of our proud nation.
Old May 13th 2013, 2:42 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
He ought to lose his Irish passport for tackling that moose; being drunk is not excuse enough.
These haggard vampires sucking the lifeblood from the youth of our proud nation.
Oh I don't know, after a mega session in Yalumba I reckon even you might look sexy (to women of course)...
Old May 13th 2013, 2:49 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Think I agree with Kix. I have tackled worse after a day on it. Conviction is a joke though when the doctors said she had not had sex. That said the doctors in Dubai also said a pregnant woman was a virgin not so long back...........
Old May 13th 2013, 2:55 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

oh I dont know, still would!
the picture is not flattering tho
what gets me is the fact that everytime one runs in the with the law, one is fined, punished and THEN deported as well
I mean why not just deport them to start with? because as I understand, once your deported, your on the blacklist mate, no coming back!
and for anyone used to making a decent wage here, isnt that punishment enough?
Old May 13th 2013, 3:06 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
oh I dont know, still would!
the picture is not flattering tho
what gets me is the fact that everytime one runs in the with the law, one is fined, punished and THEN deported as well
I mean why not just deport them to start with? because as I understand, once your deported, your on the blacklist mate, no coming back!
and for anyone used to making a decent wage here, isnt that punishment enough?
Before the days of eye scan/prints you just changed your passport. I know a couple of people that absconded and are back there with a shiny new burgundy passport.
Old May 13th 2013, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

So she was that drunk that she had sex in a taxi, didn't notice that the driver had pulled over and that a policeman was watching, yet...

She managed to get naked! Wow! Pretty impressive, given the circumstances.
Old May 13th 2013, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

The taxi driver saw a police car on Szr, wish I saw a police car on Szr, then I could beep the police car, to report really bad trying to kill me driving
Old May 13th 2013, 3:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

At least they are being treated, and punished, equally............ both are named in full.......... "Rebecca Blake" and "An Irishman"
Old May 13th 2013, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Dean
At least they are being treated, and punished, equally............ both are named in full.......... "Rebecca Blake" and "An Irishman"
Typical the man will never be named
Old May 13th 2013, 3:50 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winter
Typical the man will never be named
He was named in all the reports, Conor Macredmond, its just he didn't go hire himself a publicist like she did.
Old May 13th 2013, 3:54 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Before the days of eye scan/prints you just changed your passport. I know a couple of people that absconded and are back there with a shiny new burgundy passport.
believe it or not (and I would never admit to this in a court of law) but I know of a guy (an idiot) who managed to sneak back in with a new passport despite the new system in place
I wonder what would have happened had he been caught?
*death by bazinjo*

ok the joke goes :

a guy is caught doing something terribly wrong
he is taken to the king, who is known for a bit of a 'swinger' if u know what i mean
so anyway, the king tells him you have 2 choices, either death or you see that huge dark colored beast of a man there? you let him have his way with you but alteast you get to live
the guy thinks about it and proudly says, I would rather die!!
the king says 'fine....death BY bazinjo'
well its better told after a couple...
Old May 13th 2013, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Just goes to show when things go wrong here you are up sh@t creek without a paddle.
Fixed

Last edited by Boomhauer; May 13th 2013 at 4:05 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.