Time For Some Culture

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:53 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Time For Some Culture

For them wot dont know better, its this week when us cultural geezers raise a glass to celebrate the birth and death (in the same week) of young Bill Shakespeare...may God rest his soul.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:54 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time For Some Culture

Originally Posted by lionheart
For them wot dont know better, its this week when us cultural geezers raise a glass to celebrate the birth and death (in the same week) of young Bill Shakespeare...may God rest hs soul.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:56 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

For them wot dont know better, its this week when us cultural geezers raise a glass to celebrate the birth and death (in the same week) of young Bill Shakespeare...may God rest his soul.

His yogurts are great.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
His yogurts are great.
Agar the 'orrible...
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 1:05 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Agar the 'orrible...

I'd love to know, the most, by far,
The nature of a G A R.

A G A R that's not a fish,
to comprehend them is my wish.

To understand and validate
their domicile, their mental state.

To know if they are real or nay
(who knows if truth is what they say?)

Authentic PROOF is what I need,
so from this query I'll be freed.

I think that I shall never know,
but try, I must, before I go
the way of all things made of clay.
So answer soon, if not today!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 1:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
I'd love to know, the most, by far,
The nature of a G A R.

A G A R that's not a fish,
to comprehend them is my wish.

To understand and validate
their domicile, their mental state.

To know if they are real or nay
(who knows if truth is what they say?)

Authentic PROOF is what I need,
so from this query I'll be freed.

I think that I shall never know,
but try, I must, before I go
the way of all things made of clay.
So answer soon, if not today!
Ah, you really are my favorite playmate....

Bacteria

Who of you did not ask at least once?
Why can’t we get out of our homes naked?
yes, completely naked!
I have not come across one single text in the books of God
that we should withhold the sun and air
out of our 'loins”,
neither a single description by sapient
that our bottoms' health required
coexistence with bacteria for life!

Habib Boutros Fares (Confi will be pleased - a Lebo poet....)
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 1:22 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ah, you really are my favorite playmate....

Bacteria

Who of you did not ask at least once?
Why can’t we get out of our homes naked?
yes, completely naked!
I have not come across one single text in the books of God
that we should withhold the sun and air
out of our 'loins”,
neither a single description by sapient
that our bottoms' health required
coexistence with bacteria for life!

Habib Boutros Fares (Confi will be pleased - a Lebo poet....)

'Tis a cultural thing me thinks-Lebanese & poetic licence.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
[/B]

'Tis a cultural thing me thinks-Lebanese & poetic licence.
I thought Lebanese Culture referred to a fungal growth in Confi's scrotum, but I am so often wrong.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 1:40 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm, not the best post ever, it would have been a lot better if you'd posted where we could go to see some culture, a shakespeare play, a cool museum etc etc

2/10 Must try harder
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 1:41 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I thought Lebanese Culture referred to a fungal growth in Confi's scrotum, but I am so often wrong.

OOOOF T*M*I- you should have posted a warning with that!
Seldom right but never wrong I had you down for.
Think maybe revert to the Dull as Ditchwater Bard before OP goes off on one!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
OOOOF T*M*I- you should have posted a warning with that!
Seldom right but never wrong I had you down for.
Think maybe revert to the Dull as Ditchwater Bard before OP goes off on one!
OK, OK..... back on thread. Let's play favorite Shakey quotes... My favorite play is the Tempest - largely due to its use of as a reference in Part II of the Wasteland, and Greenaway's movie...

"Our revels now are ended. These our actors,
As I foretold you, were all spirits, and
Are melted into air, into thin air:
And like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud-capp'd tow'rs, the gorgeous palaces,
The solemn temples, the great globe itself,
Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve,
And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep."
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:24 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am not a great fan of Will but 'Taming of the Shrew'-delightful!

'If I be waspish then best beware my sting'

This is how I like my Shakespeare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmOQh5RNveQ

Love Richard Burton's voice-could listen to him all night
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
I am not a great fan of Will but 'Taming of the Shrew'-delightful!

'If I be waspish then best beware my sting'

This is how I like my Shakespeare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmOQh5RNveQ

Love Richard Burton's voice-could listen to him all night
PETRUCHIO
My remedy is then, to pluck it out.

KATHARINA
Ay, if the fool could find it where it lies,

PETRUCHIO
Who knows not where a wasp does
wear his sting? In his tail.

KATHARINA
In his tongue.

PETRUCHIO
Whose tongue?

KATHARINA
Yours, if you talk of tails: and so farewell.

PETRUCHIO
What, with my tongue in your tail? nay, come again,
Good Kate; I am a gentleman.

Kiss me, Kate.X.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:31 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PETRUCHIO
My remedy is then, to pluck it out.

KATHARINA
Ay, if the fool could find it where it lies,

PETRUCHIO
Who knows not where a wasp does
wear his sting? In his tail.

KATHARINA
In his tongue.

PETRUCHIO
Whose tongue?

KATHARINA
Yours, if you talk of tails: and so farewell.

PETRUCHIO
What, with my tongue in your tail? nay, come again,
Good Kate; I am a gentleman.

Kiss me, Kate.X.

Oooooh and you spoke in a Welsh accent too! Lovely
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:32 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Maybe the OP has a contribution?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.