Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Thanks Madam M! Whats next though?

Thanks Madam M! Whats next though?

Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

Just Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really nice
Default Thanks Madam M! Whats next though?

Thanks to all those who recommended a Lebanese last night and many thanks to MM - Petit for superb and the reason we did not join you at the quiz - we were stuffed and went back to the room!!!

So, where can I eat tonight and more importantly where is good to watch the football tonight? The hotel has it on but we need a change a scene!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thanks Madam M! Whats next though?

Originally Posted by Just Browsing
Thanks to all those who recommended a Lebanese last night and many thanks to MM - Petit for superb and the reason we did not join you at the quiz - we were stuffed and went back to the room!!!

So, where can I eat tonight and more importantly where is good to watch the football tonight? The hotel has it on but we need a change a scene!!
watch it, lionheart will object to this thread, lol...

glad you liked it...shame you didn't make it to the quiz...

you could watch it in el paso, at dubai marine and beach club (a 5 min cab journey from you) - i hate it in there, but it's meant to be good for sports and the food is apparently decent...or my hubbie's latest fave sports bar is nezesaussi in the al manzil hotel, dubai old town (10 mins from you)...

sure others will have suggestions too...

MM, xx
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

Just Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really nice

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
watch it, lionheart will object to this thread, lol...

glad you liked it...shame you didn't make it to the quiz...

you could watch it in el paso, at dubai marine and beach club (a 5 min cab journey from you) - i hate it in there, but it's meant to be good for sports and the food is apparently decent...or my hubbie's latest fave sports bar is nezesaussi in the al manzil hotel, dubai old town (10 mins from you)...

sure others will have suggestions too...

MM, xx
Ah Nezesaussi, I have been told about that place before actually, supoposed to be a AU/NZ/SA type place. Will try it out!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:39 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

..or my hubbie's latest fave sports bar is nezesaussi in the al manzil hotel...
MM, xx
So that must be the one with the topless barmaids.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
So that must be the one with the topless barmaids.
for all he would know it could be, he's not interested in tits when the footie is on, lol...

MM, xx
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

for all he would know it could be, he's not interested in tits when the footie is on, lol...

MM, xx
not like SE at quiz nights then
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:13 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

MM, xx

Forgive me, but even with a die hard footie fan that's not right! Motor sport or tits, I know what wins every time! Is it a marriage of convenience.......?!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Forgive me, but even with a die hard footie fan that's not right! Motor sport or tits, I know what wins every time! Is it a marriage of convenience.......?!
yeah...he's very convenient, lol...

MM, xx
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:06 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
not like SE at quiz nights then
Excuse me, I was the epitome of a gentleman... Even moved seats for Inse so he would'nt be smoked out when MM and he arrived!!

And thats the thanks I get.......:curse:
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Excuse me, I was the epitome of a gentleman... Even moved seats for Inse so he would'nt be smoked out when MM and he arrived!!

And thats the thanks I get.......:curse:
Ah,you poor little lamb....nobody appreciates you do they?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:24 pm

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Ah,you poor little lamb....nobody appreciates you do they?
Im glad somebody noticed... And did you notice how I opened myself to the derision of the whole pub, just to make sure that we had one more free drink token?????
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Im glad somebody noticed... And did you notice how I opened myself to the derision of the whole pub, just to make sure that we had one more free drink token?????
Of course i did..you are so selfless.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:27 pm

Of course i did..you are so selfless.
Only when I cant get what I want!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Only when I cant get what I want!!!!
I find that stamping my feet and doing one usually works!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:30 pm

I find that stamping my feet and doing one usually works!
Doing one what????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.