taking a tiger for a drive...

Old Feb 20th 2012, 6:46 am
Account Closed

tayls123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default taking a tiger for a drive...

http://www.7days.me/2012/02/tiger-sp...sing-down-jbr/
Old Feb 20th 2012, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of
Default Re: taking a tiger for a drive...

Yep, and I saw a Lion being driven down JBR the other night.

Perhaps they're starting a mobile zoo...
Attached Thumbnails taking a tiger for a drive...-09022012403.jpg  
Old Feb 20th 2012, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

absolutely perfectly normal behaviour

Robajob is the lion wearing a seatbelt?
Old Feb 20th 2012, 8:19 am
Account Closed

yeah normal behaviour...like that one time i went to vegas, woke up and found mike tyson's jungle cat in my bathroom...

i hope it mauls the bastard who's driving
Old Feb 20th 2012, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

do you need a license to keep a dangerous animal or its perfectly fine? and what about endangered spieces? I've heard someone out here has two white siberian tigers which are rare animals now? i guess illegal animal trade is still illegal here? how do they get away with it? ok that is a naive question I know!
Old Feb 20th 2012, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of

You know I think it is wearing a seatbelt.....

of course the first thing I would think of when strapping a potentially lethal wild animal into the back of my Beemer is make sure it's wearing a seatbelt.

I hope when it grows up it chews the owner's balls off.
Old Feb 20th 2012, 8:34 am
Account Closed

my local next door neighbour used to have a cheetah, from a pup right up to it was an adult and then he got rid of it...don't know where or how but i can tell you this...that cheetah was more well behaved than some of these idiots who have dogs.

if your looking any animal Meow...pop down Sharjah...the only papers that are required are Dirhams...
Old Feb 20th 2012, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose it puts a spin on the phrase "pu ssy patrolling"
Old Feb 20th 2012, 5:02 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tayls123
my local next door neighbour used to have a cheetah, from a pup right up to it was an adult and then he got rid of it...don't know where or how but i can tell you this...that cheetah was more well behaved than some of these idiots who have dogs.

if your looking any animal Meow...pop down Sharjah...the only papers that are required are Dirhams...
from a pup right up to it was an adult and then he got rid of it...don't know where or how

great - bet that animal is so well adjusted now.
Old Feb 20th 2012, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

Chris_m is an unknown quantity at this point

14k will get you a 5month old thats house trained if your interested!!!!!

Sharjah is the place to go
Old Feb 20th 2012, 5:08 pm
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice

A wild animal in a car? hope the bite these xxxxxxx the head up!
Old Feb 20th 2012, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guuuude
A wild animal in a car? hope the bite these xxxxxxx the head up!
No, it won't. They are all drugged out. It will probably bite the head off the Asian caretaker once it is sober again.
But hey, they can be replaced easily.
Old Feb 20th 2012, 6:04 pm
Kraut

guuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really niceguuuude is just really nice

Originally Posted by Alexa
No, it won't. They are all drugged out. It will probably bite the head off the Asian caretaker once it is sober again.
But hey, they can be replaced easily.
yeah its sad actually. As far as i know animal cruelty is a big no go on the Islam but these motherxxxxxxx...... ah better i dont write it it makes me really angry!!!
Old Feb 20th 2012, 6:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

I was driving my kids to school in Dubai a few years ago and the car in front of us had what we thought was a huge stuffed tiger in the back......until it moved its head and looked at us. The car dropped it kids at the same school. A villa near us had a cheetah that they would walk every few nights. My son went shooting at one of the local palaces and came back with tales of all the animals in the private zoo, crocs, cheetahs, meerkats etc. It's crazy.
Old Feb 21st 2012, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
I was driving my kids to school in Dubai a few years ago and the car in front of us had what we thought was a huge stuffed tiger in the back......until it moved its head and looked at us. The car dropped it kids at the same school. A villa near us had a cheetah that they would walk every few nights. My son went shooting at one of the local palaces and came back with tales of all the animals in the private zoo, crocs, cheetahs, meerkats etc. It's crazy.
Your son went shooting at the local palace? What do they shoot there?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.