Swingers......

Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

lochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud of
Default Re: Swingers......

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
You could be lucky in that she may be referring to the Eagles song of the same name.........

Desperado, why dont you come to your senses?
You been out riding fences for so long now.
Oh, you're a hard one........
I know that you got your reasons
These things that are pleasing you
Can hurt you somehow........
Doubt it. Probably more like Desperado the movie where a former mariachi (Banderas) seeks revenge on the drug lord who killed the woman he loved..or maybe not.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

lochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud of

Eccentric, ECCENTRIC????? Vikram, vikram..... Fetch me my blunderbuss. Damn sassenach claims Im a damn eccentric...... No, no, not the good shot, load up the ball bearings, make sure he cant sit down for a week, what??
Superb. LMAO!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:09 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lochdaz-of-blantyre
Doubt it. Probably more like Desperado the movie where a former mariachi (Banderas) seeks revenge on the drug lord who killed the woman he loved..or maybe not.
Yeah, but can you play the geetar????
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

Yeah, but can you play the geetar????
Seem to recal he didn't keep a geetar in that case of his!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:35 am

Seem to recal he didn't keep a geetar in that case of his!
Nope, but to be an ex-Mariachi, you kinda need to be able to play geetar, senor.......
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Nope, but to be an ex-Mariachi, you kinda need to be able to play geetar, senor.......
yeah can you really be sure he was an ex-mariachi? He didn't play much...I reckon it was a cover. Maybe MH didn't mean the song or movie...lol

How about the Roller coaster in nevada call Desperado? That might be more accurate.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:57 am

yeah can you really be sure he was an ex-mariachi? He didn't play much...I reckon it was a cover. Maybe MH didn't mean the song or movie...lol

How about the Roller coaster in nevada call Desperado? That might be more accurate.
Desperado - a bit of entymology..........

1610, "a person in despair," mock-Spanish version of desperate (n.) "reckless criminal" (1563), from L. desperatus (see desperation). There was an adj. desperado in O.Sp., meaning "out of hope, desperate," but apparently it never was used as a noun and it probably has nothing to do with the Eng. word. Meaning "a desperate or reckless man" is recorded from 1647.

Recognise yourself????
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:58 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

1610, "a person in despair," mock-Spanish version of desperate (n.) "reckless criminal" (1563), from L. desperatus (see desperation). There was an adj. desperado in O.Sp., meaning "out of hope, desperate," but apparently it never was used as a noun and it probably has nothing to do with the Eng. word. Meaning "a desperate or reckless man" is recorded from 1647.

Recognise yourself????
jeez...are you still on about it....
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:00 am

Originally Posted by MataHari
jeez...are you still on about it....
It took me this long to get my copy/paste working.... And, hey, I do work for a living, you know..... Granted, not too busy today, resting myself for the 'quiz' tonight......
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Recognise yourself????
Desperate and Reckless....mmm...yeah fair enough. You read me like a book.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:21 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Desperate and Reckless....mmm...yeah fair enough. You read me like a book.
good...you and ExpatScot are a match made in heaven...lovely (oops...his name is ScotsExpat)
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by MataHari
good...you and ExpatScot are a match made in heaven...lovely (oops...his name is ScotsExpat)
Wondered for a second who was breaking in on my turf for a second...... Are you calling me desperate, reckless or both, MH????
Old Mar 31st 2008, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jason4004
From what I have heard there is a large swinging community in Dubai amongst the ex-pat community. Is this true? I'm not into the lifestyle myself but it does seem like a risky thing to do in a middle eastern country!
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Sorry but way too funny, each to there own & all that, so go for it my son
Old Mar 31st 2008, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

pinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nicepinebluffvariant is just really nice

Originally Posted by Biene zwei
OMG.. if you want swingers then go on the expat.com site or just visit the Marina... it goes on often there.. plus you will be offered a trip on the yacht
Offered a trip on a yacht? And which part of the Marina? Rules of engagement?

C'mon give me your worst!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

jason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nice

Erm just wanted to put it at the top one more time! Sorry. If anyone wants to listen to 'swingercast' it's on itunes. It's American though and nothing to do with me.

The End

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.