Swingers......

Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swingers......

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
you won't recognise a thing...

MM, xx
Well YOU haven't changed much, MM.............
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I wasn't really paying much attention to be honest...I have written him off already...
That's a shame...
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:36 pm
Mr Fix It

Location: I live in Canada, but travel the world as part of my job
Dirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really nice

Originally Posted by sassypilotswife
SO i can't believe it took me this long to finally find this part of the forum that interest me rather than joining a book club and drinking coffee to meet new friends. Hey what can I say, I was trying to be the sweet southern belle that everyone knows I am but lets face it.. I don't read books ( although I'm friends with John Grisham) and I don't drink coffee. As I have learned so far, I need to buy a yacht to meet more friends and BC.. our paths have crossed again Prey tell.... being the ring leader of entertaining in the past, where do i begin my new expat life in Dubai ?
Originally Posted by Confucius
There's a very exotic new flavour coming in from Canada soon...You'll have to sit and wait...Maybe sit and wait in that French cafe...
Tell you what, I'll meet you both at the Marina, near the biggest yacht we can find. We'll pool our talents and see if we can get the owner to let us take it for a test drive!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dirk In Dubai
Tell you what, I'll meet you both at the Marina, near the biggest yacht we can find. We'll pool our talents and see if we can get the owner to let us take it for a test drive!
I see that you're not at all apprehensive of my genitals in your vicinity...
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:43 pm
Mr Fix It

Location: I live in Canada, but travel the world as part of my job
Dirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really niceDirk In Dubai is just really nice

Originally Posted by Confucius
I see that you're not at all apprehensive of my genitals in your vicinity...
I see you're not at all apprehensive of trotting out your genitals! If you think they'll get us aboard the biggest yacht in the marina, I say polish 'em up and make 'em look pretty! All genitals aside, my money's on Sassy's feminine charms getting the gangplank lowered!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I see you're not at all apprehensive of trotting out your genitals! If you think they'll get us aboard the biggest yacht in the marina, I say polish 'em up and make 'em look pretty! All genitals aside, my money's on Sassy's feminine charms getting the gangplank lowered!
Oh so you're after women!!!!
Sorry... I was pissing on the wrong hydrant...
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Swingers......

Tell ya what... i'll test drive the owner, you test drive the yacht I'm also an American bailing out. The American Dream now is to get out while you still have a chance at having a Dream.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

lochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud oflochdaz-of-blantyre has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sassypilotswife
Tell ya what... i'll test drive the owner, you test drive the yacht I'm also an American bailing out. The American Dream now is to get out while you still have a chance at having a Dream.
Ha ha...I've been away from the ME pages for a while as I accepted a transfer to our NY office in the US.

Imagine my surprise to get an email about swingers telling me this thead was active again!!!!

Glad to see you're all still the good bunch I loved when I was posting on these pages!

Daz
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

jason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nice

As the thread starter who also got an alert I'm amazed at how long it's ran for. Hello everyone, I missed you all but I've been busy, will tell all soon. Is anyone swinging yet? MM etc?
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:16 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jason4004
As the thread starter who also got an alert I'm amazed at how long it's ran for. Hello everyone, I missed you all but I've been busy, will tell all soon. Is anyone swinging yet? MM etc?
MM is a very popular choice on this thread eh?
Old Sep 18th 2008, 8:01 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Just goes to show how many people Google Dubai Swingers, when this thread makes it into the top 25 most viewed threads in the forum!!!
Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

sassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of lightsassypilotswife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lochdaz-of-blantyre
Ha ha...I've been away from the ME pages for a while as I accepted a transfer to our NY office in the US.

Imagine my surprise to get an email about swingers telling me this thead was active again!!!!

Glad to see you're all still the good bunch I loved when I was posting on these pages!

Daz

Have you found SLS in the US yet ? Very fun web site to join
Old Sep 18th 2008, 4:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Spugsy
MM is a very popular choice on this thread eh?
Oh yeah...I would do her in a New York minute...Well, let's say New York 45 seconds...