superhero's!!

Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:34 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: superhero's!!

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Been there, done that!!!!!!!!!lol
and look where it got you...
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:35 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah... But I do admire the thinking... Go for the scariest one first........
Ah yes, go for the ringleader, and the others will succomb.....good ploy.....she is still going get ya though !!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:38 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
and look where it got you...
I know, but they promised me it wouldn't go on my record, as long as I keep the payments up..........
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:38 am

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Ah yes, go for the ringleader, and the others will succomb.....good ploy.....she is still going get ya though !!
FFS, BM.Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Trying to lull admon into a false sense of security.....
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

FFS, BM.Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Trying to lull admon into a false sense of security.....
yeah yeah. Don't worry she doesnt scare me, I have a 6ft tall wife..

...although keeping her inflated is a constant challenge. I must ask Ins for some recommendations...
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:16 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon

...although keeping her inflated is a constant challenge. I must ask Ins for some recommendations...
sand!....
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:17 am

Originally Posted by admon

Try not to poke her with anything...........
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
sand!....
sand?...
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

I know, but they promised me it wouldn't go on my record, as long as I keep the payments up..........
was that the record the label so nearly printed?!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:00 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
was that the record the label so nearly printed?!
SE should listen to UK's Virgin Radio on-line, they are running a competition at the moment on the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, to reform bands that broke up and never made it....The winners get to play Hard Rock Calling in Hyde Park in the summer, with The Police, Counting Crows etc.............Think of all the "Blood Brothers" fans that would be calling in to vote .....
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

SE should listen to UK's Virgin Radio on-line, they are running a competition at the moment on the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, to reform bands that broke up and never made it....The winners get to play Hard Rock Calling in Hyde Park in the summer, with The Police, Counting Crows etc.............Think of all the "Blood Brothers" fans that would be calling in to vote .....
OMG....we could be backing singers!!!!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Thats impressive SE.....3rd place in a country as big as Scotland, and who have such a history of producing top class singers.....The Proclaimers, Michelle McManus, and ....er, umm, .....anyway,
3rd place was no mean achievement, well done !...
how can you have missed off the pride of Scotland!

The Bay City Rollers!

I am gonna get to Rydges first and put place names down for seating... And BM just pulled the short straw.........!!!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Inselaffen

The Bay City Rollers!
Oh Jesus........all that tartan and hair!!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen

The Bay City Rollers!
The Skids, Big Country, Annie Lennox, Average White Band, Steelers Wheel............ I could go on..............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.