Sunday Roast in Dubai

Old Apr 20th 2009, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Sunday Roast in Dubai

Sorry i mean Friday Roast, where can you get the best. A pal of mine swears by Dubliners near the Airport, ive been there & it was ok, ive heard the irish village does a mean Friday roast
Old Apr 20th 2009, 1:29 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sunday Roast in Dubai

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Sorry i mean Friday Roast, where can you get the best. A pal of mine swears by Dubliners near the Airport, ive been there & it was ok, ive heard the irish village does a mean Friday roast
I think they do one at Emirates Golf Club, at least they used to, might be worth ringing them.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

it really is turning into expatwoman
Old Apr 20th 2009, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I think they do one at Emirates Golf Club, at least they used to, might be worth ringing them.
they do it on a saturday...and it ain't like mamma used to make for sure, wouldn't recommend it...

MM, xx
Old Apr 20th 2009, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Cry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to all

Dubliners food has got a little worse recently - having said that you get your breakfast or dinner and 3 drinks for 50 Dhs on a Friday. Bargain.
The village is still the bet though i think, by a mile.
CH
Old Apr 20th 2009, 1:35 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

We had the Irish Village roast lamb dinner on a Weds night. It was good value at Dhs48...the Friday roast buffet costs Dhs80 if my memory serves me right. Hubby swears by the Waxy O'Connors weekend roast...but you knew that already.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 1:38 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
they do it on a saturday...and it ain't like mamma used to make for sure, wouldn't recommend it...

MM, xx
so that's gone downhill as well best British Dinners are at Jebel Ali Club (cheap) and the Rivington Grill (so MM tells us)
Old Apr 20th 2009, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

so that's gone downhill as well best British Dinners are at Jebel Ali Club (cheap) and the Rivington Grill (so MM tells us)
no the food was good quality...just not the basic simple roast, gravy and veg that you crave...rivington only does a roast as a special on one night of the week i think, not sure which one though...

i would love to find a place here that does a proper sunday roast...

MM, xx
Old Apr 20th 2009, 2:27 pm
Concierge

no the food was good quality...just not the basic simple roast, gravy and veg that you crave...rivington only does a roast as a special on one night of the week i think, not sure which one though...

i would love to find a place here that does a proper sunday roast...

MM, xx
the only place left is Jebel Ali Club, honestly, let me treat you one day
Old Apr 20th 2009, 2:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the only place left is Jebel Ali Club, honestly, let me treat you one day
it's a deal...err, where is it...?

MM, xx
Old Apr 20th 2009, 2:32 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I've had the IV one, it was pretty good but nothing special, I had it with chips and 2 bottles of brown ale,

MMMMM!
Old Apr 20th 2009, 2:36 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

mate, you must be the size of a house, never seen so many threads from one person on where to eat or go to drink....lol
Old Apr 20th 2009, 2:37 pm
Concierge

it's a deal...err, where is it...?

MM, xx
next to Jebel Ali school, and don't dress up
Old Apr 20th 2009, 2:40 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the alternative to yer other thread? What I miss that it was deleted?
Old Apr 20th 2009, 2:41 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Roadking
Is this the alternative to yer other thread? What I miss that it was deleted?
didn't miss anything, think there was some personal stuff on there Paul deemed better not to share.

move on Sir...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.