Stuart Hall charged

Old Jan 22nd 2013, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

claimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant future
Default Stuart Hall charged

Stuart Hall has been charged with the rape of a 22 old women and 10 counts of sexual assault on kids between 10 and 16.

****ing dirty Cnut, hope he spends the rest of his days getting his arse seen to by the prison fairy crew.

Not to worry Stu, I've heard it's a knock out!
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 2:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stuart Hall charged

Originally Posted by claimsboys
Stuart Hall has been charged with the rape of a 22 old women and 10 counts of sexual assault on kids between 10 and 16.

****ing dirty Cnut, hope he spends the rest of his days getting his arse seen to by the prison fairy crew.

Not to worry Stu, I've heard it's a knock out!
'Found guilty'? Charged, I think............. that's all.............

So - he's 83, and the last of the alleged offences took place 27 years ago, and the alleged rape of an adult woman was 37 years ago........... zzzzzz......... What will he get if found guilty? Three years? Six months? Reduced mobility allowance?
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

In regards to this case his is charged, not guilty.

But Dean, I am frankly horrified that you think the crime of rape of an adult women is yawn inducing.
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stuart Hall charged.

Seems that Stu took 'Games Without Boundaries' a little too literally.

Used to love It's a Knock Out and also the exotic international Jeux Sans Frontieres
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 3:51 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
the alleged rape of an adult woman was 37 years ago........... zzzzzz......... What will he get if found guilty? Three years? Six months? Reduced mobility allowance?
if he is found guilty of rape the time is absolutely ****ing irrelevant.

does time somehow lessen the crime? ridiculous remark absolutely ridiculous
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 8:12 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shiva
if he is found guilty of rape the time is absolutely ****ing irrelevant.

does time somehow lessen the crime? ridiculous remark absolutely ridiculous
I think it's more to do with how long the woman took to report it.

Now call me a cynic but isn't it another woman complaining on the back of the savile case, maybe she wants a payout for 37 years of emotional stress?
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

claimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant futureclaimsboys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The Dean
'Found guilty'? Charged, I think............. that's all.............

So - he's 83, and the last of the alleged offences took place 27 years ago, and the alleged rape of an adult woman was 37 years ago........... zzzzzz......... What will he get if found guilty? Three years? Six months? Reduced mobility allowance?
Sorry, you're quite correct. Charged not Guilty. However, they must have something pretty convincing on him to charge him with so much?

We'll one would hope..................
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 9:44 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
I think it's more to do with how long the woman took to report it.

Now call me a cynic but isn't it another woman complaining on the back of the savile case, maybe she wants a payout for 37 years of emotional stress?
In the days these events occured the women/girls were told, by the perpetrator, that if they went to the police, who was more likely to be believed, her or a respected media figure. and this was the problem. Apparently a number did repport these happenings, but just weren't believed because of the person concerned. It's only in the light of the Saville case that many of these women realise that they will be believed.
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Found guilty ??? Is that defamation or just contempt of court ? Be careful what you publish !
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 10:36 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly defamation, certainly not contempt of court. Stictly speaking OP's at risk, but the risk isn't very big...
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Certainly defamation, certainly not contempt of court. Stictly speaking OP's at risk, but the risk isn't very big...
If I was in the OP's shoes I would delete this thread PDQ or expect a law suit.
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mentalist
If I was in the OP's shoes I would delete this thread PDQ or expect a law suit.
Law suit it is, bring it on. Oh and you're not me.
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

or a mod could change the title of the thread?
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 12:15 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Theseus
or a mod could change the title of the thread?
Why?
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

because it's libellous?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.