The stress never ends

Old Aug 15th 2009, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default The stress never ends

My girlfriend had an illegal resident who ran away from her employer (some sheikh) and illegally pregnant girl stay in their place (brought by one of her friends, the dumb bitch) for a week. Today she delivered in hospital. She is threatening the people in her old house she is going to make everyone get involved if she gets in trouble by the police and tell them all the names of people who let her stay with them.

Ive told my girlfriend to cancel her visa and leave for her country before getting her student visa for here approved because I dont know if she could get in trouble for what has happened. ****s up all our plans because now she has to cancel her visa immediately, wait for her money oweing, hope her loan (with 3 payments left) doesnt make them ban her exit, then apply for her visa in a country which I dont trust. ****in UAE never gives me any peace.
Old Aug 15th 2009, 11:44 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The stress never ends

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
My girlfriend had an illegal resident who ran away from her employer (some sheikh) and illegally pregnant girl stay in their place (brought by one of her friends, the dumb bitch) for a week. Today she delivered in hospital. She is threatening the people in her old house she is going to make everyone get involved if she gets in trouble by the police and tell them all the names of people who let her stay with them.

Ive told my girlfriend to cancel her visa and leave for her country before getting her student visa for here approved because I dont know if she could get in trouble for what has happened. ****s up all our plans because now she has to cancel her visa immediately, wait for her money oweing, hope her loan (with 3 payments left) doesnt make them ban her exit, then apply for her visa in a country which I dont trust. ****in UAE never gives me any peace.

'Tis quite a peaceful place to live AW if one respects & observes the rules.
Stop being such a drama queen,go make another Stroganoff and calm down.
How many girls in hospital - v - how many girls in flatshare?
Capiche?
Old Aug 15th 2009, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Shes sharing with other girls though. No boys. My partner did nothing wrong. She didnt bring an illegal resident in, just minded her own business.

It wouldnt bug me if this idiot preggers bitch had not threatenend to "involve" everyone.

Stronganoff twice in a week is enough I think. Its starting to affect me.
Old Aug 15th 2009, 11:54 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=AnotherWorld;7845366]Shes sharing with other girls though. No boys.
????
Yeh, we know that.

My partner did nothing wrong. She didnt bring an illegal resident in, just minded her own business.

Course she didn't and neither did any of the other girls.
Perhaps the poor girl in hospital is mistaken- her head must have been
really messed up given her predicament......
Old Aug 15th 2009, 12:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
Shes sharing with other girls though. No boys. My partner did nothing wrong. She didnt bring an illegal resident in, just minded her own business.

It wouldnt bug me if this idiot preggers bitch had not threatenend to "involve" everyone.

Stronganoff twice in a week is enough I think. Its starting to affect me.
is she sharing with the permission of the landlord?
Old Aug 15th 2009, 12:08 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by busybee2
is she sharing with the permission of the landlord?
Hhahahahahaha, Bizzybisom are you trying to get AW to top himself???

Check back, could be a Sudanese sublet scenario for ya to flap your wings over.
Old Aug 15th 2009, 12:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Hhahahahahaha, Bizzybisom are you trying to get AW to top himself???

Check back, could be a Sudanese sublet scenario for ya to flap your wings over.
just trying to ascertain the facts, if its a proper agreement with the landlord then everything tickatboo but if its not then problems.... and not got the time to be "checking back".
Old Aug 15th 2009, 12:21 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by busybee2
just trying to ascertain the facts, if its a proper agreement with the landlord then everything tickatboo but if its not then problems.... and not got the time to be "checking back".
Bye then.
Old Aug 15th 2009, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Bye then.
bye to you, i mean checking back on his posts....