Sri Lanka

Old Jul 13th 2017, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sri Lanka

A mixture of heavy rain and thunderstorms.

So it's going to be wet.

Coming from the Gulf that should be brilliant fun. Just sit in a bar with walls open to the element, enjoy the sticky humidity and breezes, drink lots of beer and eat spicy curries.

Originally Posted by Scamp
So.... for all of those who aren't my biggest fans.....if you want a cheap and easy laugh, have a look at the weather in Sri Lanka now and for the next 5-6 days.
Old Jul 13th 2017, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

So.... for all of those who aren't my biggest fans.....if you want a cheap and easy laugh, have a look at the weather in Sri Lanka now and for the next 5-6 days.
If i'm honest I'd quite like that. Lots of nice warm rain, some storms, thunder and lightening (Awesome), random all day sessions at the bar.... Yeah you can't get out but hey.... shit happens. Like a wetter and warmer snow in. Take a lot of books.
Old Jul 13th 2017, 12:05 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

What itinerary did you decide on - where you going in SL?
Old Jul 13th 2017, 12:19 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
It's monsoon season in India right now and it seems also like the monsoon has came later than usual. I assume that must be happening there too.
My Keralite colleague just laughed and said the monsoons in the south are bad so what did I expect.

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
A mixture of heavy rain and thunderstorms.

So it's going to be wet.

Coming from the Gulf that should be brilliant fun. Just sit in a bar with walls open to the element, enjoy the sticky humidity and breezes, drink lots of beer and eat spicy curries.
Originally Posted by jam25mack
If i'm honest I'd quite like that. Lots of nice warm rain, some storms, thunder and lightening (Awesome), random all day sessions at the bar.... Yeah you can't get out but hey.... shit happens. Like a wetter and warmer snow in. Take a lot of books.
You two are right and fundamentally, we'll still enjoy it.

This is a chance to chill out, relax, read books (attack the new kindle), lie around and for me to completely switch off from a mental first half of the year. Without being a total wetty it's been a pretty awful year and the thought of just being her and I with nothing or nobody else is just wonderful. I'd prefer sunshine but you're both right - fudge it.

Originally Posted by Autonomy
What itinerary did you decide on - where you going in SL?
First time for everything but we're staying put. Just doing 5 days in a hotel in Bentota. Will see about some day trips but if we go mad for Sri Lanka then we'll just go back another time and 'do it' properly if that makes sense.
Old Jul 13th 2017, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

You two are right and fundamentally, we'll still enjoy it.

This is a chance to chill out, relax, read books (attack the new kindle), lie around and for me to completely switch off from a mental first half of the year. Without being a total wetty it's been a pretty awful year and the thought of just being her and I with nothing or nobody else is just wonderful. I'd prefer sunshine but you're both right - fudge it.
May I be the first to offer my congratulations for 9ish months time.....
Old Jul 13th 2017, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Not if they're both on all day drinking sessions.....
Old Jul 13th 2017, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

But before we get baby Scamp there's nine months of wedding planning threads

Old Jul 13th 2017, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Not if they're both on all day drinking sessions.....
And what happens after a day in the bar.... a night in the sack!

So what name suggestions are we thinking....

Sorry Scamp.
Old Jul 13th 2017, 12:46 pm