Split personalities

Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:29 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Split personalities

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I know we are married but I aint got a clue what planet you are on!!!
Men are from Mars .. Women are from Venus!!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Men are from Mars .. Women are from Venus!!
And the Emperor Zurg rules!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

can we have better hold music next time instead of that jingle jangle crap?
You not like the "Sound of the bedsprings"???
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:31 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
You not like the "Sound of the bedsprings"???
was that what it was? can't you afford a decent bed???
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

was that what it was? can't you afford a decent bed???
One of my fans sent it to me...As a token of appreciation,and also as proof of my "vibe"...
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:36 pm
Pog mo thoin

One of my fans sent it to me...As a token of appreciation,and also as proof of my "vibe"...
you sure it was appreciation?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you sure it was appreciation?
It was written as such on the sleeve...
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:39 pm
Pog mo thoin

It was written as such on the sleeve...
but you might have translated it wrongly
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

but you might have translated it wrongly
I don't tolerate mixed messages,me...
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:42 pm
Pog mo thoin

I don't tolerate mixed messages,me...
neither do I ... why can't people just spit out what is really on their mind
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

neither do I ... why can't people just spit out what is really on their mind
That would be disgusting...
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:45 pm
Pog mo thoin

That would be disgusting...
yeah .. in some cases
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah .. in some cases
In all cases...