Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Songs that remind you of other songs

Songs that remind you of other songs

Old Jun 18th 2007, 5:55 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Songs that remind you of other songs

Smoke signal finally reached the destination. He sends his love to me and said the rest of you are just kooks!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:18 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Smoke signal finally reached the destination. He sends his love to me and said the rest of you are just kooks!
Really .....

I dont believe you
he wouldnt say that.....
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:31 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Really .....

I dont believe you
he wouldnt say that.....
Well I can't post it up here .. but yes, he said you are all kooks!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i think you misunderstood the message...

MM, xx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:40 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Whats a kook?
is that a compliment?
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:47 am
Pog mo thoin

Whats a kook?
is that a compliment?
definetely not!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:48 am
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i think you misunderstood the message...

MM, xx
I love you and the rest are all kooks ... nope .. pretty clear
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Whats a kook?
is that a compliment?
it defo is TS...it's a term of endearment...don't believe a word ME writes...

MM, xx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:50 am
Pog mo thoin

MM, xx
she's not that gullible

Old Jun 18th 2007, 8:27 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

ohh as a huuuge Smiths/Mozza fan, i didn't like this at all...the song is fab, and you defo need Mozza's vocal to do it justice...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaSZ7hLu8lw
MM, xx
Well we are all different... I could not stand the original.

Someone needs to shoot Mozza to put the ****** out of his misery
Old Jun 18th 2007, 8:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Well we are all different... I could not stand the original.

Someone needs to shoot Mozza to put the ****** out of his misery
that's the man of my dreams you're talking about...

MM, xx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 8:33 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

that's the man of my dreams you're talking about...

MM, xx
Sorry, but his singing makes me want to cut my own arteries and bleed to death.

no offence like
Old Jun 18th 2007, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Sorry, but his singing makes me want to cut my own arteries and bleed to death.

no offence like
i get very protective over Mr Mozz...no offence taken, just don't do it again...
MM, xx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Whats a kook?
is that a compliment?
Aye...A term of endearment...
I love you and the rest are all kooks ... nope .. pretty clear
You got the love part wrong there,Missy...

MM, xx
I just told her...
Old Jun 18th 2007, 8:38 am
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Confucius
Aye...A term of endearment...

You got the love part wrong there,Missy...

I just told her...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.