Soaps

Old Apr 28th 2009, 6:44 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Soaps

Which one's do you watch? I love Corra at the minute
Old Apr 28th 2009, 6:50 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soaps

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Which one's do you watch? I love Corra at the minute
chewing gum for the mind pet, they're all shite.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 6:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I enjoy them, reminds me of what I left behind ....
Old Apr 28th 2009, 6:55 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I enjoy them, reminds me of what I left behind ....
The missus loves eastender, I deteste it, so miserable and shite - I'd rather iron my sack than watch that pile of foxshit.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 6:57 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't watched a soap since I left the UK and even then I forgot to watch them so I never knew what was going on. Quite liked Eastenders (for the violence) and Home and Away (for the totty), and occasionally the Hollyoaks omnibus (for weird storylines) with a hangover of course.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 7:03 am
Account Closed

The missus loves eastender, I deteste it, so miserable and shite - I'd rather iron my sack than watch that pile of foxshit.
Charming - hungover and grumpy just a bit?
Old Apr 28th 2009, 7:08 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Charming - hungover and grumpy just a bit?
says it how it is Geordie
Old Apr 28th 2009, 7:14 am
Account Closed

Lol such a way with words you have!
Old Apr 28th 2009, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha must be a man thing. My lad says its the most depressing show ever made, everyone soooo miserable.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 7:36 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ah - well said.

I can't abide TV soaps, but I have been listening to The Archers for 20 years. Now that is quality and positively an education about farming.

-
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:06 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Don't really watch many UK soaps, more into the US series - NCIS, Bones, 24 etc - but the problem over here is that they don't really run things in order, so I end up buying the box sets which is a danger in itself, you settle yourself down to watch a couple of episodes and then 8hrs or so later realise the time........
Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:58 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

the only time i can remember watching a soap was after a huge bender one weekend and i couldn't reach the remote to change the channel. i'll blame it on the soaps but most likely it was the gear that warped my mind...
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Home and Away........
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:24 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Meow
Ha ah - well said.

I can't abide TV soaps, but I have been listening to The Archers for 20 years. Now that is quality and positively an education about farming.

-

so what is Emmerdale
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:39 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kim67
Home and Away........

dear god no... next you'll be saying 'e street' or 'a country practice'... (where's the smiley face where it shoots itself in the head gone? oh hell, this'll have to do... )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.