Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

So then you lovely bunch...

So then you lovely bunch...

Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:25 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default So then you lovely bunch...

...plans for the weekend??

As I said I'm off to the champagne bar tonight then the belgian bar for mussels, chips and beer - yum!

Apart from that maybe MoE for some shopping (jelly sweets), playing footy in safa park and lazing in the sun or my paddling pool,

lovely...

and you lot??

Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:29 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So then you lovely bunch...

Originally Posted by Spugsy

As I said I'm off to the champagne bar tonight then the belgian bar for mussels, chips and beer - yum!

Apart from that maybe MoE for some shopping (jelly sweets), playing footy in safa park and lazing in the sun or my paddling pool,

lovely...

and you lot??

Out tonight with the Abu Dhabi high society !
Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:30 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Out tonight with the Abu Dhabi high society !
oooh, whats the plans? champgane and loads of cake?
Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:52 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

nothing planned at all, I am home alone!!! Atilla and Mitten are in Scotland
Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:56 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
nothing planned at all, I am home alone!!! Atilla and Mitten are in Scotland
crikey, there's a lot of scotland chat today!

So you must have some plans? run around the house naked? go on an all day drinking binge? Go bunjee jumping? something?
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Abu Dhabi tonight and then err...............Abu Dhabi all day tomorrow (surprisingly!)

Very probably Abu Dhabi Saturday !
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:09 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Abu Dhabi tonight and then err...............Abu Dhabi all day tomorrow (surprisingly!)

Very probably Abu Dhabi Saturday !
how's it going over there?
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Sound at the minute Spugsy, I have to make hay while the sunshines, the missus & kids come over in August so I will not be able to play out as often !

Get yourself over for a beer, loads of room in the apartment !
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:13 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Sound at the minute Spugsy, I have to make hay while the sunshines, the missus & kids come over in August so I will not be able to play out as often !

Get yourself over for a beer, loads of room in the apartment !
ah that sounds canny mate,

hmm, I really should do abu dhabi sooner or later...
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:17 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

:
Scrumptuous Thai dinner tonight with the girls then taking them to the airport around midnight Friday/Saturday for their flight to Nairobi... so foot loose and fancy free Saturday...may try the Dhs70 full Irish breakfast, five beers and roast dinner at Waxy O'connors lunchtime as the All Blacks v-Wallabies game will be showing...but unsure about taxi reliability.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

lovely...

and you lot??

sounds good...

off for dinner at medzo with friends tonight, then AD tomorrow, brazilian brunch then meeting up with some of the AD posse...am soooooo looking forward to it!! then we've got a friend from london over on saturday night, so have to try and show him dubai in a couple of hours...!!

MM, xx
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:31 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
sounds good...

off for dinner at medzo with friends tonight, then AD tomorrow, brazilian brunch then meeting up with some of the AD posse...am soooooo looking forward to it!! then we've got a friend from london over on saturday night, so have to try and show him dubai in a couple of hours...!!

MM, xx
stick him on a tour bus.....
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
stick him on a tour bus.....
i mean nightlife, lol...

MM, xx
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:33 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
sounds good...

MM, xx
a brazilian brunch??? oh whats all that about?
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

a brazilian brunch??? oh whats all that about?
ohhh it's so cool...they bring round meat and stuff on skewers until you put the card on red meaning you're stuffed...well, i'm hoping that's what this one is!! lots of caipirinha's and the like to wash it down with...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.