Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

So that's where our tax went

So that's where our tax went

Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:49 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default So that's where our tax went

Keeping the B@stard alive on 5 star food, then treating him so he doesn't drop!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1062654.ece

What would you do if you were a doctor?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:51 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So that's where our tax went

What one earth are you doing reading crap like The Sun?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

He looks like David Gest!!!!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lionheart
What one earth are you doing reading crap like The Sun?
Page 3, need I say more...
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:53 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Keeping the B@stard alive on 5 star food, then treating him so he doesn't drop!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1062654.ece

What would you do if you were a doctor?

Mix his insulin with antifreeze-just in case some headcase judge decides his 25 years inside is deserving of parole
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:56 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Eva
Mix his insulin with antifreeze-just in case some headcase judge decides his 25 years inside is deserving of parole
Is that before or after the castration he should have had years ago?
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:00 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Is that before or after the castration he should have had years ago?
Actually I prefer the thought of injection to render his offensive weapon 'useless' rather than castration.You know how mad you guys get when things don't work.......... like the car, the Wii,SE's ironing board.
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:02 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Eva
Actually I prefer the thought of injection to render his offensive weapon 'useless' rather than castration.You know how mad you guys get when things don't work.......... like the car, the Wii,SE's ironing board.
True, but if you women learnt how to service the car and change the oil, we would not be so bad! lol
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:04 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

True, but if you women learnt how to service the car and change the oil, we would not be so bad! lol
Oh just get a new one when that needs done..........
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Eva
Oh just get a new one when that needs done..........
That's an expensive option - get a new woman every time the oil needs changing!!!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

That's an expensive option - get a new woman every time the oil needs changing!!!
but it's easy here...the little man in the petrol station sorts out the oil and water...

MM, xx
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:12 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
but it's easy here...the little man in the petrol station sorts out the oil and water...

MM, xx
Maybe, but cars still need the oil changing, and you lot are too worried about ruining your nails!!!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe, but cars still need the oil changing, and you lot are too worried about ruining your nails!!!
yeah, that's what i meant, the guy in the petrol station does it...my nails are beautifully intact...

MM, xx
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:18 pm
Account Closed

yeah, that's what i meant, the guy in the petrol station does it...my nails are beautifully intact...

MM, xx
Oh God! Heaven forbid you damage your nails! MR MM's life wouldn't be worth living! lol
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
do you want me to smack him round the head for you??Mine are acrylic...they can withstand anything!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.