Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

So... Caster Semenya then.........

So... Caster Semenya then.........

Old Aug 19th 2009, 5:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default So... Caster Semenya then.........

Is it a bird? NO! Is it a plane? NO! Is it a woman? Er... um... well...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/athletics/8210471.stm
Attached Thumbnails So... Caster Semenya then.........-caster-semenya.jpg   So... Caster Semenya then.........-caster-semenya-2.jpg  
Old Aug 19th 2009, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So... Caster Semenya then.........

"If it's a natural thing and the athlete has always thought she's a woman or been a woman, it's not exactly cheating." IAAF spokesman Nick Davies

Old Aug 19th 2009, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

....... and "she" wins by a street............ not one other athlete goes to congratulate her - she looks like a man, runs like a man...... can't wait for the post-race interview........... she'll probably need to shave first.

Very dodgy..........
Old Aug 19th 2009, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

zoukla will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The Dean
....... and "she" wins by a street............ not one other athlete goes to congratulate her - she looks like a man, runs like a man...... can't wait for the post-race interview........... she'll probably need to shave first.

Very dodgy..........
Oh dean i am rolling

I see from this link that it is not a new phenomenon
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ship-race.html

Help me if you can furtherr to see the 200m final
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:30 pm
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/...-200908201997/
Old Aug 21st 2009, 9:30 am
Just Joined

service crew is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean

Very dodgy..........
same old bokker always cheating!!lol
Old Aug 21st 2009, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by service crew
same old bokker always cheating!!lol
And of course there wasn't a post-race interview - she was 'ushered away'.
Old Aug 21st 2009, 9:50 am
Just Joined

Only to be expected SA win at all cost culture - not my favorite race when it comes to sport.
Old Aug 21st 2009, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by service crew
Only to be expected SA win at all cost culture - not my favorite race when it comes to sport.
unless you have to fulfil some racist quota then don't pick your best team
Old Aug 21st 2009, 10:52 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
unless you have to fulfil some racist quota then don't pick your best team
Presently racism in reverse - most definately in the job market.
In sport the Rugby & Cricket sides on quotas but the Footy team have a token white guy in there Boon or something is his name.
My dislike of the bokker is mainly due to my working with them & our(England/B&I Lions)inability to beat them - therefore I've had serious slaggings from them.All be it they do cheat at the drop of a hat,but don't like it pointed out.