small island politics

Old Jun 6th 2017, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: small island politics

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Exactly - they are both awful. Corbyn more awful, but May is getting worse by the day.

She's gone from thatcheresque stateswoman of stature, or a dottery old aunt who hasn't a clue in a matter of weeks. I think the former persona was a bit overplayed and wishful thinking by her backers.
Agreed. May has had a nightmare few weeks ago but she's still better than Corbyn.

Thank god I don't live in the UK anymore.
Old Jun 6th 2017, 1:49 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
June could well prove to be the end of May.
Masterful!
Old Jun 6th 2017, 1:54 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

What scares me is not only Abbott herself, but the possibility that there are several or numerous others like her in the party. I have this (slightly self-disgusted) thought that she gained and has retained a position of power for something other than her political ability...

BahtatsprogNo1 is vehemently urging me to vote Labour because of what she fears will happen to her NHS if the Tories stay in power. I share that fear, but am not convinced Labour will do much better.

Unfortunately its a moot point, because I didn't get my postal vote application in on time. But if I could vote, I think it would be for Labour as the lesser of two evils (and because Stephen Hawking said we should, and I'm not arguing with him).
Old Jun 6th 2017, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

Arnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to behold

There are two houses of legislation and a civil service of nearly half a million between both Corbyn and Diane Abbott and the UK public. It's OK, the wimminz yogurt knitting circle will not overcome and you just might get a free hip op.
Old Jun 6th 2017, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Abbott is the best thing that has happened to May and her party in this election campaign, she is a nightmare, and Corbyn can never sack her as she is black and useless, so he will get labelled as a racist, anti feminist, mentally challenged bigot....god if she was in a wheelchair and a lesbian she would have the Marxist utopian Royal Flush!!!!!
Old Jun 6th 2017, 5:37 pm
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
Abbott is the best thing that has happened to May and her party in this election campaign, she is a nightmare, and Corbyn can never sack her as she is black and useless, so he will get labelled as a racist, anti feminist, mentally challenged bigot....god if she was in a wheelchair and a lesbian she would have the Marxist utopian Royal Flush!!!!!
Another Abbott interview, winging it and blatently lying.
Old Jun 6th 2017, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

Arnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
god if she was in a wheelchair and a lesbian she would have the Marxist utopian Royal Flush!!!!!
How does the ownership of production and distribution link to disability (physical and learning), sexual orientation, ethnicity or feminism?
Old Jun 7th 2017, 4:09 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
What scares me is not only Abbott herself, but the possibility that there are several or numerous others like her in the party. I have this (slightly self-disgusted) thought that she gained and has retained a position of power for something other than her political ability...

BahtatsprogNo1 is vehemently urging me to vote Labour because of what she fears will happen to her NHS if the Tories stay in power. I share that fear, but am not convinced Labour will do much better.

Unfortunately its a moot point, because I didn't get my postal vote application in on time. But if I could vote, I think it would be for Labour as the lesser of two evils (and because Stephen Hawking said we should, and I'm not arguing with him).
malice vs incompetence. what a wonderful choice.
Old Jun 7th 2017, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Agreed. May has had a nightmare few weeks ago but she's still better than Corbyn.

Thank god I don't live in the UK anymore.
Agreed, hopefully she'll immediately resign and Boris will win the leader's poll.

Sturgeon? That hideous little krankie that despises the English. You sir (MAT), should be hung for treason.
Old Jun 7th 2017, 4:31 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Sturgeon? That hideous little krankie that despises the English..
sigh
Old Jun 7th 2017, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
sigh
Tell me she doesn't then shiva
Old Jun 7th 2017, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

A coalition between Corbyn's Labour and the SNP is coming. If not this election, it will be the next and that won't be in four years time either.

Better get the beta blockers in
Old Jun 7th 2017, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Sturgeon really is a hateful human being. She can't even run her own constituency, let alone a country. If she didn't have all the Braveheart quoting racists on her side and was based on her actual performance she'd be laughed out of office.

As for a coalition between Labour and the SNP..... ewwww, that would all but guarantee my long term status as an expat. What a horrible thought.
Old Jun 7th 2017, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

If you look through your own hate, you'll see that that the SNP have moved from the daft kiltie pressure group a long time ago. It's why they're now dominating Scottish politics when they were loosing deposits right up to the mid 90's
Old Jun 7th 2017, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Arnold S
If you look through your own hate, you'll see that that the SNP have moved from the daft kiltie pressure group a long time ago. It's why they're now dominating Scottish politics when they were loosing deposits right up to the mid 90's
Well they're certainly dumbing down the Scots education system aren't they.
And stagnate the growth in their GDP.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.