Shooting

Old Aug 1st 2008, 7:24 am
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shooting

Contacted Jebel Ali shooting club yesterday. Really fancy getting back in to clay shooting, however, they are not accepting members until the end of September, and no shooting until then either because of a lack of ammunition and obtaining an NOC from the police.
Jebel Ali is the only club I can find on the internet, but does anybody know if this is the only one?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 7:41 am
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shooting

They have good facilities at Sharjah Shooting Club conveniently located just off Emirates Rd.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 7:44 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
They have good facilities at Sharjah Shooting Club conveniently located just off Emirates Rd.
yeah thats what we were going to do, not clay pigeon but shooting range. proper .38 handgunc - KAPOW KAPOW! I'll be up for any of that mate
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Spugsy
yeah thats what we were going to do, not clay pigeon but shooting range. proper .38 handgunc - KAPOW KAPOW! I'll be up for any of that mate
Haven't tried the shooting range. Only clay pigeons, together with the odd rabbit or 20 in my younger days, oh and not forgetting the pigeons that used to attack our calves and lambs, the little *****ers! Actually, that was good fun, waiting for them in the barn and picking them off with a 12 bore.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:10 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Shadya
What's the script there? Do you have to become a member in order to use the club, or can you just turn up?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:19 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Haven't tried the shooting range. Only clay pigeons, together with the odd rabbit or 20 in my younger days, oh and not forgetting the pigeons that used to attack our calves and lambs, the little *****ers! Actually, that was good fun, waiting for them in the barn and picking them off with a 12 bore.
pigeons used to attack your lambs??
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:23 am
Account Closed

pigeons used to attack your lambs??
Strictly speaking they weren't my lambs, they were my uncles on who's farm I was forced to work from the age of 8, but yeah, all the time. Favourite bits were the eyes!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:31 am
why ayeeeee man!

Strictly speaking they weren't my lambs, they were my uncles on who's farm I was forced to work from the age of 8, but yeah, all the time. Favourite bits were the eyes!
jesus I've never heard of that, dirty little ****ers!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:32 am
Account Closed

Just contacted Sharjah shooting club. Just turn up there and go for it.
Charges vary from Dhs50 to Dhs 100 depending on size of pistol / rifle for a round of 25.
Open on Friday's from 2pm to 10pm, so I might check it out later on.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:33 am
why ayeeeee man!

Just contacted Sharjah shooting club. Just turn up there and go for it.
Charges vary from Dhs50 to Dhs 100 depending on size of pistol / rifle for a round of 25.
Open on Friday's from 2pm to 10pm, so I might check it out later on.
sounds great mate, I'd be up for some of that...
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:34 am
Account Closed

jesus I've never heard of that, dirty little ****ers!
Pigeons can be nasty little b*stards, seriously, so it gave us great pleasure to annihilate them occasionally.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:38 am
Account Closed

sounds great mate, I'd be up for some of that...
Got a couple of things to do today, intending on going over there about 5 / 6ish. PM your location map and number, and I can pick you up on route if you fancy it.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:43 am
why ayeeeee man!

Got a couple of things to do today, intending on going over there about 5 / 6ish. PM your location map and number, and I can pick you up on route if you fancy it.
today???mate I'm going back to bed then ordering gourmet burger, I'd probably shoot one of you rhands off if I went today...
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:47 am
Account Closed

today???mate I'm going back to bed then ordering gourmet burger, I'd probably shoot one of you rhands off if I went today...
No sympathy for self inflicted pain! Let you know what it's like later on.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 1:37 pm
Account Closed

Sharjah Shooting club

Good location, friendly staff, gets a bit hot in there though.
Arms aching at the moment, but then again I did over indulge and had a round of 50 on .22 rifle and round of 50 on 9mm handgun. Total cost Dhs220. Great hour and half of entertainment.
MD wants a go at the handgun, so we will probably head up there one evening during the week if anybody else is interested.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.