Shisha

Old Jul 31st 2013, 10:39 am
Bothered

kungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud of
Default Shisha

Where in Dubai can I get a decent quality shisha pipe to take back to the UK?

My family love it and its good fun sitting out in the garden in the evenings having a puff and getting strange looks from the neighbours

The last one I took home (cheap one from Carrefour) has fallen to pieces so I need something better quality.

I know there's a couple of stalls in the Madinat but don't want to pay tourist prices. Also considering heading to the Smoker's Centre in MOE or whatever its called.

Any better recommendations?
Old Jul 31st 2013, 10:41 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shisha

Yes, don't buy one in a tourist area. Plenty of shops in Satwa, Karama etc that sell them for better prices than the shiny malls.
Old Jul 31st 2013, 10:50 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Make sure you get decent tobacco too, as I'm pretty sure it's not the easiest to buy outside of Arabia. Look for the use buy date and make sure it's sealed (stops it drying out).
Old Aug 1st 2013, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

miuser2 is a jewel in the roughmiuser2 is a jewel in the roughmiuser2 is a jewel in the roughmiuser2 is a jewel in the rough

There's a shisha shop all on it's own in the SafestWay shopping centre off SZR next to the Istanbul Flower restaurant.
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Arcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond reputeArcadia has a reputation beyond repute

Dont worry if you run out of supplies, sheesha/hooka pipes are all available on Ebay, as well as the flavoured tobacco.

Or if your in London, nearly every shop on Camden high st sell the stuff.
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 7:49 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kungpowdow
My family love it and its good fun sitting out in the garden in the evenings having a puff and getting strange looks from the neighbours
I just don't get this. What's fun sitting outside smoking?
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Carrefour do some decent ones as well as the cheaper tourist ones. There is also a shop opposite carrefour at MoE that sells them