seriously wtf!

Old Sep 14th 2016, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default seriously wtf!

and this is a frigging US presidential nominee...like seriously WTF

Old Sep 14th 2016, 10:23 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: seriously wtf!

To be honest, I understand the situation on Syria abit better than the average voter. And I didn't understand what he said by "Aleppo". Not because I don't know the city, its because of his accent, it just sounded strange.
Old Sep 14th 2016, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

More to the point is that Killary is really not well and is basically being propped up for the democrats to win the election. She even has a double....

Either that or she's already dead as was reported on ABC a day ago.

(Needs sound)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcVk...ature=youtu.be
Old Sep 14th 2016, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle
To be honest, I understand the situation on Syria abit better than the average voter. And I didn't understand what he said by "Aleppo". Not because I don't know the city, its because of his accent, it just sounded strange.
he has a team of advisers talking to him in his ear the whole time. they are all as thick as each other...
Old Sep 14th 2016, 10:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

The Hillary double stuff is fascinating. I laugh at conspiracy theories and theorists in their tin foil hats (Iknownothing - we know it's you)....but the two 'Hillary's' are different.
Old Sep 14th 2016, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

We have the same level of stupidity here:

Old Sep 14th 2016, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Have a read of this then....

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1996

Seriously, it's not her

Summary

You don't replace a candidate for President who is merely sick. But you sure have to do something if that candidate is DEAD. And last night, on WABC-TV, Channel 7, Eyewitness News in New York City, Anchorman Joe Torre seemed to say "more on Hillary Clinton's DEATH."

Is Hillary dead? Did the Clinton Campaign use a Body Double to make it APPEAR that Hillary is still OK? Did the Body Double screw-up by carrying her handbag on the right instead of the left shoulder? What about the differing finger lengths? What about the different Wedding Rings? And how about that Tweet from the Hillary Impersonator showing she's in NYC, in front of Chelsea's House?????

Is the country being kept in the dark that Hillary is actually DEAD, until the powers-that-be can figure out what to do? Would any of it surprise you nowadays?
Old Sep 14th 2016, 11:08 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
The Hillary double stuff is fascinating. I laugh at conspiracy theories and theorists in their tin foil hats (Iknownothing - we know it's you)....but the two 'Hillary's' are different.
They look nothing like each other, really they don't.

The best way to sort all this rubbish out is to attacked before being attacked. Ie when you're in the wrong, say sorry before any negative impact. This is what should of been said

"On Thursday I was ill with the flu, i still felt abit unwell for the 9/11 ceremony, but what happened on 9/11 I can withstand a little cold and show my support and gratitude to the men and women of TEAM USA" (up 5 points)

Instead, lots and lots of lies. (and down 2 points)
Old Sep 14th 2016, 11:10 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Millhouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neR_VHbxyLQ
She needs a David Cameron cheat sheet.

Nah, not sexist you just don't care enough about your job.
Old Sep 14th 2016, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Or in lay-mans terms iggle, when you're in a hole, the first thing to do is to stop digging.
Old Sep 14th 2016, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neR_VHbxyLQ
MILLY that too cracked me up... I mean seriously WHAT THE F U * K is going on with these people
Old Sep 14th 2016, 11:27 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
Or in lay-mans terms iggle, when you're in a hole, the first thing to do is to stop digging.
You know, you and Gordon Barlow should get together and compare tinfoil hats, you both seem to believe everthong the conspiracy theorists say as gospel instgead of doing some research, you do realise that not everything posted on the internet is not necessarily true, I mean I could say that you and Gordon are one and the same person, using different posting IDs, but that doesn't make it true.. well probably not at any rate.
Old Sep 14th 2016, 11:30 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

They look nothing like each other, really they don't.

The best way to sort all this rubbish out is to attacked before being attacked. Ie when you're in the wrong, say sorry before any negative impact. This is what should of been said

"On Thursday I was ill with the flu, i still felt abit unwell for the 9/11 ceremony, but what happened on 9/11 I can withstand a little cold and show my support and gratitude to the men and women of TEAM USA" (up 5 points)

Instead, lots and lots of lies. (and down 2 points)
IF...it's two different people then it's just bizarre and as you say more damaging than just saying she's unwell and letting Trump et al say she's unfit to be President etc.

IF...it's not two different people it's now irrelevant as the conspiracy has landed and people who don't want to believe it was her, won't and those who do, will. If you get my drift.

It's now completely lose-lose.
Old Sep 14th 2016, 11:32 am
Banned

Originally Posted by mikelincs
You know, you and Gordon Barlow should get together and compare tinfoil hats, you both seem to believe everthong the conspiracy theorists say as gospel instgead of doing some research, you do realise that not everything posted on the internet is not necessarily true, I mean I could say that you and Gordon are one and the same person, using different posting IDs, but that doesn't make it true.. well probably not at any rate.
I worked in Demolition for 4 years, 9/11 was the perfect example of a control demolition. Actually I've spoken to many previous colleagues about this, and how it fell into its own footprint was perfection.

That happening once must be 1 million to 1, but twice??!?!!? and then TC7 collapsed (Oh and conveniently it had no water for the sprinkler system). Lets just ignore that two complete amateurs flew the plane into the towers and ridiculous/impossible angles.

Zero evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon.

It's a set up
Old Sep 14th 2016, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I worked in Demolition for 4 years...:
it was this bit where your post lost all credibility.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.