seriously

Old Oct 12th 2016, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default seriously

Man in ‘donkey’ slur at Abu Dhabi petrol station
Man in 'donkey' slur at Abu Dhabi petrol station
clearly the judicial system has lots of time to deal with shyte like this
Old Oct 12th 2016, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: seriously

Shite too

I presume it's donkey shite?
Old Oct 12th 2016, 10:20 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I had a go at a guy once who flung his car door into mine whilst I was sat in it....he just shrugged and said "it's not a problem". Fortunately I was restrained, but it took every last drop of will power.
Old Oct 12th 2016, 10:53 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

It's not always a slur to liken someone to a donkey.
Old Oct 12th 2016, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

KJinDoha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
It's not always a slur to liken someone to a donkey.

Old Oct 12th 2016, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I had a go at a guy once who flung his car door into mine whilst I was sat in it....he just shrugged and said "it's not a problem". Fortunately I was restrained, but it took every last drop of will power.
Been there done that!

I really don't see how calling someone a donkey is considered worse than damaging someone else property.

Imagine that happening in the UK! The guy would have been battered.

Surprised the Emirati lost out to a Jordanian with the rozzers and ultimately the court too.
Old Oct 12th 2016, 5:20 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack

Surprised the Emirati lost out to a Jordanian with the rozzers and ultimately the court too.
The fat lady hasn't sung yet.
Old Oct 12th 2016, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

If...If the incident transpired as described then I understand the Emirati's frustration. It's just simple courtesy to apologize if you hit someone's car and it's your fault.
Old Oct 13th 2016, 4:34 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
If...If the incident transpired as described then I understand the Emirati's frustration. It's just simple courtesy to apologize if you hit someone's car and it's your fault.
Hitting someones car door should be a punishable offence. It's so unbelievably easy to not do it. Doing it shows a total disregard for anyone else or their property and an arrogance that thinks you can just bowl around doing whatever the **** you want with no thought of the world around you.

It's a real pet hate of mine.
Old Oct 13th 2016, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Hitting someones car door should be a punishable offence. It's so unbelievably easy to not do it. Doing it shows a total disregard for anyone else or their property and an arrogance that thinks you can just bowl around doing whatever the **** you want with no thought of the world around you.

It's a real pet hate of mine.
I think this is a very western thing though....

I was in Sharjah one day and cam back to the Beemer I had at the time and there were three guys sat on the boot. They really did not get why I was very close to inserting my boot up each of their ar$es!
Old Oct 13th 2016, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
The fat lady hasn't sung yet.
True, but the fact it wasn't dealt with then and there or very soon after, and managed to get to be an article in the press is strange.

Maybe the Jordanian has some wasta..?
Old Oct 13th 2016, 5:24 am
Account Closed

I think this is a very western thing though....

I was in Sharjah one day and cam back to the Beemer I had at the time and there were three guys sat on the boot. They really did not get why I was very close to inserting my boot up each of their ar$es!
3rd day I owned my car out here. Parked on a sandy car park in Sharjah, big gap to right, nobody to left, no lines anyway etc... Went to meeting, came back, boot has an 18inch by 12inch patch that someone has run a key around on. Just a scribble of scratches.

For nothing?

I was livid. I wanted to run around punching everyone with a key in their pocket.

Couple of garages have told me that they're quite deep so need proper work doing or something. Another garage laughed and told me not to bother "yanni why fix scratch, you will get more"....as if damaging other people's shit is just acceptable.

ARGH.

Bad Dubai day today. I can feel it.
Old Oct 13th 2016, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Chill man, at least its a Thursday! The countdown to beer o'clock has started!
Old Oct 13th 2016, 6:52 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

3rd day I owned my car out here. Parked on a sandy car park in Sharjah, big gap to right, nobody to left, no lines anyway etc... Went to meeting, came back, boot has an 18inch by 12inch patch that someone has run a key around on. Just a scribble of scratches.

For nothing?

I was livid. I wanted to run around punching everyone with a key in their pocket.

Couple of garages have told me that they're quite deep so need proper work doing or something. Another garage laughed and told me not to bother "yanni why fix scratch, you will get more"....as if damaging other people's shit is just acceptable.

ARGH.

hahahahaha

Also i saw a bender wearing one of these. This is such a scamp item of clothing
Old Oct 13th 2016, 7:03 am
Account Closed

Chill man, at least its a Thursday! The countdown to beer o'clock has started!
Yeah, dealing with ****wits, not just general ****wits but internal / colleague type ****wits.

Originally Posted by iggle
hahahahaha

Also i saw a bender wearing one of these. This is such a scamp item of clothing
Good god no. But I'm everyone at work loves your Thursday trousers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.