Serious Problem

Old Mar 26th 2014, 12:23 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Serious Problem

Afternoon Ladies and Gents,

I have quite an issue.

I want to wear some burnt orange chinos this weekend to the races (as one does), shoe colour is a slight issue though, tan will look a bit silly, dark dark brown maybe, black maybe, but I'm thinking a blue shoe (navy/dark)?

Kitty? Any suggestions?

I'm off to the mall tonight to buy some bits - it's high time I replaced the current tweed jacket - so suggestions on the footwear front would be welcomed.

Other option is to buy new chinos and just stick on some shoes I already have.

Once again, this problem is obviously a big deal to all of you as well, so jokes are accepted.
Old Mar 26th 2014, 12:30 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Serious Problem

Why did you burn them?
Old Mar 26th 2014, 12:47 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Why did you burn them?
Because I'm that hot.
Old Mar 26th 2014, 12:57 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

I am currently rocking this office (formal) look. I wear a pink tie though to make the shirt 'pop'

I'd go with a pair of blue pointy shoes..50 goddam edits raar

Last edited by weasel decentral; Mar 26th 2014 at 1:09 pm.
Old Mar 26th 2014, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

chinos? I thought you had lost weight.
Old Mar 26th 2014, 1:05 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

I have quite an issue.

I want to wear some burnt orange chinos this weekend to the races (as one does), shoe colour is a slight issue though, tan will look a bit silly, dark dark brown maybe, black maybe, but I'm thinking a blue shoe (navy/dark)?

Kitty? Any suggestions?

I'm off to the mall tonight to buy some bits - it's high time I replaced the current tweed jacket - so suggestions on the footwear front would be welcomed.

Once again, this problem is obviously a big deal to all of you as well, so jokes are accepted.
go naked - wear rainmac
Old Mar 26th 2014, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
I am currently rocking this office (formal) look.
http://i.imgur.com/QHoVkvE.jpg?1

I'd go with a pair of blue pointy shoes
Not a massive fan of pointy shit. I don't mind them but thinking maybe something else. Not sure what. Inspire me.

Nice look though, bet you look great today...

Originally Posted by Millhouse
chinos? I thought you had lost weight.
What's wrong with chinos? The fallback is just a nice suit - no wasitcoat though.
Old Mar 26th 2014, 1:16 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Not a massive fan of pointy shit. I don't mind them but thinking maybe something else. Not sure what. Inspire me.
Well if you have the confidence to pull it off a pair of 16 hole oxblood doc martens or set of snakeskin cowboy boots. Worn outside of the chinos.

Nice look though, bet you look great today...
I look great yes and it has the advantage that I am not approached by anyone in sales, they are assuming I am in the bizness also.
Old Mar 26th 2014, 1:21 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I look great yes and it has the advantage that I am not approached by anyone in sales, they are assuming I am in the bizness also.
Alternatively you could be the proverbial light to the moths (or, perhaps, dogshit to the flies) in that if you'd actually spent money on the apparel pictured, you'll be willing to spend more on ****ing anything.
Old Mar 26th 2014, 1:24 pm
Knee deep and rising

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Alternatively you could be the proverbial light to the moths (or, perhaps, dogshit to the flies) in that if you'd actually spent money on the apparel pictured, you'll be willing to spend more on ****ing anything.
I am fully confident my apparel has the ability to repel most of humanity.
Old Mar 26th 2014, 1:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

What's wrong with chinos? The fallback is just a nice suit - no wasitcoat though.

To answer your question, unless you are a middle-aged teacher, overweight, american, in the army or any combination of the former... everything.
Old Mar 26th 2014, 1:36 pm
Knee deep and rising

Originally Posted by Millhouse
To answer your question, unless you are a middle-aged teacher, overweight, american, in the army or any combination of the former... everything.
What's your stance on elasticated trouser waist bands?
  1. An abomination
  2. The pinnacle of trouser engineering
Old Mar 26th 2014, 1:46 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I have quite an issue.

Kitty? Any suggestions?

A red pair of shit flickers will go well with the chinos
Old Mar 26th 2014, 2:20 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know I actually spent time, money and energy moving the router from one already secured location in the wall to another one with extra length-ed wires etc JUST so I could have proper wifi signal while on the loo??!!??

These first world problems are starting to get to me, I think I need to go buy something now!!!
Old Mar 26th 2014, 2:31 pm
Hit 16's

What's your stance on elasticated trouser waist bands?
  1. An abomination
  2. The pinnacle of trouser engineering
The former. However, infinitely-variable "automatic" Korean/Chinese belts are the dogs bollocks.

Serious Problem-belt.jpg

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.