Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"

The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"

Old Jun 5th 2010, 8:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"

Attached Thumbnails The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"-megan-fox-bikini-1.jpg   The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"-megan-fox-bikini-2.jpg   The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"-megan-fox-bikini-3.jpg  
Old Jun 5th 2010, 11:32 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"

Nice 6-pack, needs some silicone
Old Jun 5th 2010, 2:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think women look right with 6 packs, but she has still got a bit of fat on her arms so guess shes still ok. Her face looks pretty healthy and she has colour so she must be taking care of herself otherwise shed be looking a bit grey, personally I'd like to see a little bit of weight on her. I'm sure her BMI must be about 13-14, I'm pretty sure it should be 18-24 for women.

The worst I've see is working backstage on a catwalk show when you see models with bruises all the way down their backs where their spine bruises them!

Silicon looks shite! and feels worse especially if you haven't got anything to put the silicon under- you need a bit of fat there in the first place!
Old Jun 5th 2010, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

She doesn't look too thin at all. She has good muscle tone and her arms and legs look toned. Her BMI is prob in the right range. Muscle, by volume, weighs about 3 times that of fat.
Her shoulders and pecs are toned and she has the right amount of body fat overall.
My opinion but I guess guys like a bit more curves on women.
Old Jun 5th 2010, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
She doesn't look too thin at all. She has good muscle tone and her arms and legs look toned. Her BMI is prob in the right range. Muscle, by volume, weighs about 3 times that of fat.
Her shoulders and pecs are toned and she has the right amount of body fat overall.
Nobody looks at BMI any more.

US insurance companies used to refuse to provide life assurance to anyone whose BMI was over 30 (or load up the insurance premiums), until someone pointed out that basketball superstar Shaquille O'Neal (one of the fittest men in America) had a BMI of about 33.

Megan Fox should not have a six-pack that looks like hamsters wrapped in clingfilm. Jessica Ennis should, but not Megan Fox.............
Old Jun 6th 2010, 3:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously Patsy, don't you think she looks a teeny bit thin- I know her pose isn't the most flattering but you can clearly see her ribs above her bust, I am sure to have that muscle definition she must be working out alot so she must be eating pretty well to be able to do that, but just a few pounds would soften her a litle. Just out of interest who would you call too thin?
Old Jun 6th 2010, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok compared to some of these girls she looks decidely fat!
Attached Thumbnails The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"-13_vergeofdeath_lgl.jpg   The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"-00270l4yn.jpg   The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"-skinny_model.jpg  
Old Jun 6th 2010, 5:53 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

She doesn't look too thin at all. She has good muscle tone and her arms and legs look toned. Her BMI is prob in the right range. Muscle, by volume, weighs about 3 times that of fat.Her shoulders and pecs are toned and she has the right amount of body fat overall.
I think that might be a little overstated - muscle is only around 20% denser than fat, not 300%.

She looks pretty strong.
Old Jun 6th 2010, 5:56 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Its the 6-pack AND the curves that does it

The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"-2je1g8g.jpg

The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"-200906_mel-b-six-pack-abs.jpg
Old Jun 6th 2010, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bahtatboy- really?

Take off the boobs and they look like men!- oh but then I'm forgetting the gay thing

I personally think a man should be able to benchpress a higher weight than me! and as sexy as that line from the hip to the groin is sexy on men ie beckham I don't think its looks right on the ladies!

ok I couldn't resist the last picture - just for show! wheres the drool smilie
Attached Thumbnails The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"-david_beckham1_300x400.jpg   The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"-david-beckham-armani-underwear.jpg   The Saturday Debate: "Is Megan Fox Looking A Bit Thin?"-david-beckham-6.jpg  
Old Jun 6th 2010, 6:33 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Its the 6-pack AND the curves that does it

Attachment 93355

Attachment 93356
Must be TVs surely?
Old Jun 6th 2010, 6:43 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Cape Blue
Must be TVs surely?
Mel B a TV? C'mon...
Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

but she is silicon!
Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Mel B a TV? C'mon...
I love mel B, but those pictures are rank!
Old Jun 6th 2010, 7:08 am
Democracy advocate

Mel B a TV? C'mon...
Is that the one on the right? The one on the left MUST be a TV!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.