Sabbatical

Old May 15th 2014, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sabbatical

Not that I suppose anyone will care particularly but after 6 or so years I think I'll take a sabbatical from the bored, the icing on the cake being the thread I've just had deleted for daring to try to have a discussion on the departure of the Headteacher from my kids' school.

That and the general arbitrary moderation, petty arguments and the fact that the bored is now being supported by one of the financial advisory groups I think we all know may not always have the best interests of their clients in mind...

Farewell, and thanks for all the fish.
Old May 15th 2014, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sabbatical

Voodoo Ray?
Old May 16th 2014, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millsyisland
Not that I suppose anyone will care particularly but after 6 or so years I think I'll take a sabbatical from the bored, the icing on the cake being the thread I've just had deleted for daring to try to have a discussion on the departure of the Headteacher from my kids' school.

That and the general arbitrary moderation, petty arguments and the fact that the bored is now being supported by one of the financial advisory groups I think we all know may not always have the best interests of their clients in mind...

I am starting to feel the same way darling. Take care, do pop in from time to time though.. Don't let the bastards grind you down! xxx
Old May 18th 2014, 1:41 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millsyisland

Sorry you feel that way, but we do ask in the site rules not to share the personal info of others, eg naming names

You are quite welcome to start the thread again, but keep the names out of it.

Thanks

Sue