Rush on the Capri Sun?

Old Feb 8th 2013, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold
Default Rush on the Capri Sun?

http://blueabaya.blogspot.co.uk/2013...rned-into.html

From one image going viral, to Apple juice turned Cider in a Saudi household and a tipsy child, will there be a rush in the supermarkets? Or will the shelves get cleared faster than a few neigh-sayers interfering in the natural order?

Last edited by Beakersful; Feb 8th 2013 at 10:44 am.
Old Feb 8th 2013, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rush on the Capri Sun?

Back in the late 80s, in Abu Dhabi, I left a Pepsi can open overnight and the next day when I tried to pour it into a glass, a black spongy looking substance came out.

So I suppose it can happen every once in a while to various drinks.
Old Feb 8th 2013, 5:06 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rush on the Capri Sun?

That the stupidest blog post I have read for quite some time. Of course the bloody things will ferment over time and probably more so if the room temperature is 40+ degrees..

Anyway those things get consumed faster than you can stock them up in my house so I doubt there is much fermentation going on (if it doesn't happen before I buy them of course)..