Royal Breeze Al Hamra RAK

Royal Breeze Al Hamra RAK

Old Apr 3rd 2012, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

littleannie is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Royal Breeze Al Hamra RAK - Phase 3

Originally Posted by temseelg
Hi
We purchased a Type C Villa Town House (2 bedroom) - A very good location, in 2007 and since then, the financial market down turn has had a massive impact. We brought the property for AED 945,000 and have paid 47% and 53% left to pay on completion which will be this year.

Eitherway we will not be proceeding with completion (due to personal circumstances ie my job redundancy and welcome any offers from any potential investors.

Just joined tonight for first time, were you successful in getting your property away. Ws interested in buying some property over there
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 10:17 pm
Just Joined

littleannie is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Royal Breeze Al Hamra RAK

Originally Posted by HappyHamra
If only I did work for al hamra , then I would not have lost 50% of my properties value and also would not be in a struggle to get funds to repay the remaining 40%. Still think its a great place And will keep on convincing myself so. Hope to be back in the new year so will try and update positive or negative we shall see
Has the prices dropped that much, Wow, thats a lot to lose
Old Apr 4th 2012, 7:44 am
Just Joined

sjamaji is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Royal Breeze Al Hamra RAK

Hi,

I have invested in the Hamra Apartments - (Marina Building H) which is just next to the Royal Breeze.

Would like to know, if when the 200m Beach access does open for the residents of RB....will the residents of the Marina Buildings also be given access for the same ??
Old Apr 4th 2012, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

Gulfstreamaviator is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a responsable mature Pinay Nanny / baby sitter available in RB. Own Visa, hard worker...... want to help her find part time.... glf
Old Apr 15th 2012, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

mandm65 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sjamaji
Hi,

I have invested in the Hamra Apartments - (Marina Building H) which is just next to the Royal Breeze.

Would like to know, if when the 200m Beach access does open for the residents of RB....will the residents of the Marina Buildings also be given access for the same ??
Yes the 200m Beach access does open for the residents of RB, in fact I would say that Beach access is not controlled in anyway so it’s kind of open for all Al Hamra residence.

Small question for you or anyone like to respond!

Is there any benefit for registration the title deeds with RAK Land Dept?
Cheers
Old Apr 15th 2012, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

Gulfstreamaviator is an unknown quantity at this point

As I understand the situation if you do not register with RAK land office, you are not the registered owner.

Not sure how long you have to complete the registration.

I assume you have NO bank loan against the property, in which case quite easy, just costs money.....

As an aside I also assume you have an offshore company to purchase the property.

At least thats the route I took, to protect the property for my UK spouse, and to get my residence visa issued.

Glf
Old Apr 16th 2012, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

mandm65 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gulfstreamaviator
As I understand the situation if you do not register with RAK land office, you are not the registered owner.

Not sure how long you have to complete the registration.

I assume you have NO bank loan against the property, in which case quite easy, just costs money.....

As an aside I also assume you have an offshore company to purchase the property.

At least thats the route I took, to protect the property for my UK spouse, and to get my residence visa issued.

Glf
Thanks mate, yeah i kind of gathered that if I don't register with RAK land office then I am not legally registered owner, just with AL Hamra on paper!
No i don't have bank loan and neither took the offshore option, did not know about it then!!
We don't need residence visa at the mo as we are not staying long periods, but yeah i see your point that it would be a requirement should we decided to take the residence visa route and I guess thats the only obvious benefit atatched to it.
Cheers
Old Apr 24th 2012, 5:15 am
Just Joined

ahill9012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Update for all you Guys - I am working in RAK and my company has just rented a new sea facing, 2 bed apartment in building 5 for one year, I believe the price for the rental to be 65k dhs, the view out to sea is great although the beachfront has not been developed at all and there is a wall all the way along the road. the view inland from the corridor is good, showing the complex and golf course, but the view northwards is just a very large building site, which has only shown some small activity over the last week or so. it is furnished and does have a cooker. The biggest problem is the 'noise', they have built a power station approximately 400m from the building, and when the generators boot up, it sounds as if your living next to a railway,some of the door seals have come away (which makes the noise worse!) I'm sure it will be an idyllic place to live and give great returns to investors when it's complete, but when that is..............
Old May 8th 2012, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

Eileen Elizabeth is an unknown quantity at this point

has anyone decided not to pay any remaining balance and walk away?
Old May 15th 2012, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

Cnorris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eileen Elizabeth
has anyone decided not to pay any remaining balance and walk away?
Hi Eileen

I have pretty much decided to walk away. I actually have a mortgage with HSBC UAE and figure that having only invested 30% of the original value this is the best course of action to take.

The complication is that I have a mortgage, which is essentially a secured loan, the property being the security - the implications of which I am uncertain of.

I have received conflicting notifications from Al HAmra with regards to the termination of the agreement/sales contract. One saying I had 12 days to respond otherwise the contract will be terminated and I would receive a refund of 40% of the value as laid out in the contract. The other saying I needed to send the original contract with a copy of my passport and implying I would forfeight all money given over.

My response so far = Do nothing and wait and see.

Last edited by Cnorris; May 15th 2012 at 1:40 pm.
Old Sep 4th 2012, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

bananantoast is an unknown quantity at this point

any update from the buyers? Am moving to RAK for work later this year and am keen to rent/buy at Al Hamra so interested in knowing if all is more or less completed now?
Old Sep 7th 2012, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

BinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bananantoast
any update from the buyers? Am moving to RAK for work later this year and am keen to rent/buy at Al Hamra so interested in knowing if all is more or less completed now?
We have a 2 bedroom villa in Royal Breeze if you want to rent a villa. Had it let out in Feb for a year, then the lady lost her job in April so would like to get someone back in there asap.
Old Sep 10th 2012, 5:26 am
Just Joined

bananantoast is an unknown quantity at this point

Am interested if Type B. Can you message me with details?
Thanks!
Old Sep 10th 2012, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

BinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond reputeBinCat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bananantoast
Am interested if Type B. Can you message me with details?
Thanks!
Ours is a Type C. I've messaged you the details anyway on the offchance you might be interested
Old Jul 10th 2013, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

Khan1187 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all.

I just joined this forum. Wanted to ask if any of you had luck with the property. I am currently living in Ajman with my husband we moved here over a year ago. N to be honest I don't like it in Ajman a bit boring for me and nothing to do.

Wanted to know if any of you are renting out your apartments. I am looking for two bedroom but also consider one bedroom.

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.