Reload this Page >

Royal Breeze Al Hamra RAK

Royal Breeze Al Hamra RAK

Old Oct 5th 2011, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

mandm65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Royal Breeze Al Hamra RAK

Originally Posted by Not a Breeze

I am so annoyed at these people that I am ready to support any group or movement which combined can put some pressure on them to deal fairly on this.
I would be happy to do that too and am sure most investors would, question is where/how?
Old Oct 7th 2011, 11:02 am
Just Joined

Gulfstreamaviator is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in RAK, Phase 1 Town house.

The RB development is slowly reaching compltion.

Just look at Google Earths idea of Al Hamra, even phase one is a wreck, no update for years.....yet Dubais views are up to date.

Keep the faith, Al Hamra is maturing, albeit slowly....

Glf
Old Oct 11th 2011, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

SunnyK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Royal Breeze Al Hamra RAK - Phase 3

Originally Posted by aligoldy
We too are in a similar position to yourself. I have 4 villas and I have only paid 45%. They have now completed the project and are wanting the outstanding amount.
I feel if we could gather a group of people with similar situations we would have more of a chance to gaining a solution to this problem as there are no investors willing to buy the projects.
A year ago I spoke with the Manager Omar with regards to consolidating or any other options that he could devise. However, he was unable to come up with anything. He has now left and there is a new manager. I think it is worth trying to see what they can come up with as the situation is neither beneficial to both parties.
I own a 3 bed/2 bath place in RB building 1. I have paid 55% of the purchase price. They are now asking for the 45 % plus all the other charges they have added to it. I am willing to join the group of buyers for negotiation purposes. I spoke to Ranjan earlier and he said there is no option of re-negotiating the price. I am sure this can be done if a good amount of buyers form a group.
Old Oct 14th 2011, 11:22 am
Just Joined

kitty001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Woepels
Was in two minds but now leaning towards completing. I've spent quite a bit of money already and walking away might not be that good an option. Heard something quite shocking today though.... apparently the apartments do not have cookers. Anybody else hear the same thing? If no cooker then it renders the apartment basically useless in terms of securing a tenant.
I have a 1 bed sea view. (originally bldg 6 but now 5) managed to view a similar apt last month and you are quite right - no cooker also very small bath tub. Was informed 2 bed apt will have a cooker!!! However there was a gas tube link into the kitchen from the terrace. Noticed that has since changed. Sent a letter with my observations/concerns to Al Hamra but no reply. Has anybody sought any compensation due to the required change of bldgs as no longer going ahead with bldg 6?? Thanks all
Old Oct 18th 2011, 10:27 am
Just Joined

aligoldy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SunnyK
I own a 3 bed/2 bath place in RB building 1. I have paid 55% of the purchase price. They are now asking for the 45 % plus all the other charges they have added to it. I am willing to join the group of buyers for negotiation purposes. I spoke to Ranjan earlier and he said there is no option of re-negotiating the price. I am sure this can be done if a good amount of buyers form a group.
Hi Sunny,

Who is Ranjan?

I think it would be usefull for as many investors as possible to approach Alhamra.
Alhamra and RAK don't have the same problems as Dubai and I'm sure they would be more receptive to discussion.

Could all investors on this site please respond and let me know your thoughts?
Old Oct 18th 2011, 10:32 am
Just Joined

aligoldy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Then I'd bloody well find out. Sharpish.
Hi Spuggsy,

Have you found out what the charge is for?
I have had the same letter with a charge on it also.

Regards
Old Oct 21st 2011, 9:29 pm
Nam
Just Joined

Nam is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All
My first post on this site!
In 2007 I have purchased two units at Royal breeze, a sea view studio and one golf view 1 bed unit , now in RB5 and RB4 respectively.
I have already paid 60% of the OP and now I have to pay 370K for both units. I hoped that I could consolidate both units and keep one of them as I have difficulty to inject more cash.
I am sure Alhamra real estate would listen if we chase them in a group!

Kind regards
Nam
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

I see quitre a few guys have joined this thread, is there anyway we can all join forces?
Cheers
MM
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 8:06 am
Nam
Just Joined

We have tried to consolidate our two units into one but they are not interested in! I know there are many other unfortunated investors out there in similar position who are unable to inject more money, but Al hamra real estate gives you only one option take it or leave it!
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nam
Al hamra real estate gives you only one option take it or leave it!
I am sure its in their interest that people do take their property, i understand that the current prices are way below then what you and I have paid but still i thought they would be keen for investors to take over??

cheers
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 1:15 pm
Nam
Just Joined

Thanks, Honestly I would love to keep both units but I don't know how I can afford it? I think Al hamra village has a good future!
Have they removed that ugly beachfront cement wall?
I have heard that there will be a beach dedicated to Royal Breeze residence but I don't know the location?

Cheers
Nam
Old Oct 23rd 2011, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aligoldy
Hi Sunny,

Who is Ranjan?
I believe he is the front man now since Omar has left, it appears that he is kind of guy who does not like to budge!
Old Oct 23rd 2011, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nam
Thanks, Honestly I would love to keep both units but I don't know how I can afford it?
Nam
I guess this should been answered at the time when you made the initial investment, not now! I believe they were going to provide access to beach for RB resident, after all it was sold to them like that!

I have not visited the place for a while, has anyone been there recently? Secondly anyone done the 'handover' process recently and perhaps they like to share their experience with us?
Cheers
Old Oct 25th 2011, 8:28 am
Just Joined

T.Mo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I am new to this site we have an apartment in RB5 also and have been asked for the final payment. We are going to look on 7th November but Al Hamra are insisting on the money up front and wont let us take an International Bankers Draft or they will charge us for this and it will take "weeks" to process according to them. Getting help and answers from them is impossible. We asked about "Land Registration" to be told we didn't need it as its optional but if we want it more charges!
Has anyone taken over an apartment yet? Any comments would help.
we are happy to join a "protest" group.
Cheers all
Old Oct 26th 2011, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

Welcome T.Mo to the forum.
I am not sure how they can ask you for the money witout you going through the 'handover' process? You may find some snags (minor/major) and once you are ahppy with the unit only then you should part with your money!
I am sorry i cannot answer your question as i have not done the handover yet but do let us know how you get on with your on the 7th, good luck.
cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.