Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Middle East / The Sand Pit

Old Sep 20th 2017, 9:56 am   #616
Scamp Male
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Room 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Made in Sheffield 1 View Post
People who bring their rugrats to work.

For the past 3 hours I've been listening to an 11 month old shrieking the place down.
And...

People who choose to have kids, maybe even more than just one or two and then spend their entire waking day moaning about kids and telling you how hard it is to have kids.
Old Sep 20th 2017, 10:35 am   #617
hnd 
BE Enthusiast

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
And...

People who choose to have kids, maybe even more than just one or two and then spend their entire waking day moaning about kids and telling you how hard it is to have kids.
Spot on
hnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th 2017, 11:18 am   #618
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
And...

People who don't have kids who think it's easy to have kids.
Old Sep 20th 2017, 11:31 am   #619
Scamp Male
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millhouse View Post
People who don't have kids who think it's easy to have kids.
Nobody who doesn't have kids thinks it's easy......They're reminded every time they meet someone who has kids already that it's the hardest thing on earth etc.
Old Sep 24th 2017, 8:05 am   #620
Forum Regular

Made in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud of

At a till in Park & Shop DIP yesterday when three women stood behind me. I was still putting shopping on the belt when one of them stood in front of me and put her stuff down between mine.

I looked at her in a ‘what the hell do you think you’re doing” kind of way. She just giggled and said “it’s ok”. I got hold of her shopping and put it behind mine.

I don’t think it was the Aldi effect when someone doesn’t have a lot to be scanned so they’re let in front (the lady on the till was still scanning my shopping).
I don’t think she was wanting me to pay for her stuff because she’d already got her money ready.

I’m still trying to figure it out.
Made in Sheffield 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th 2017, 8:21 am   #621
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Did she have blond hair?

Quote:
At a till in Park & Shop DIP yesterday when three women stood behind me. I was still putting shopping on the belt when one of them stood in front of me and put her stuff down between mine.

I looked at her in a ‘what the hell do you think you’re doing” kind of way. She just giggled and said “it’s ok”. I got hold of her shopping and put it behind mine.

I don’t think it was the Aldi effect when someone doesn’t have a lot to be scanned so they’re let in front (the lady on the till was still scanning my shopping).
I don’t think she was wanting me to pay for her stuff because she’d already got her money ready.

DXBtoDOH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th 2017, 8:25 am   #622
Scamp Male
WWLLCJD?

Quote:

Good on you. I'd say it makes a difference but it probably doesn't. These people (rude people) will always push in or be rude if they can get away with it.

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Middle East / The Sand Pit