Room 101

Old Dec 4th 2016, 6:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Room 101

Originally Posted by Scamp
Three things;

1. Traitor? You started with the correct vote but changed your mind half way through like Italy in WWII
2. Peroni used to be a favourite of mine. But last few times i had it it gave the worst hangovers ever (pints). Gone off it totally.
3. Bottles - so big time.
True enough, if there was ever anyone who is undecided on Brexit it is me.

Peroni is great - the issue is the draft.

In fact, Draft Beers is my 101 entry.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 6:59 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
True enough, if there was ever anyone who is undecided on Brexit it is me.

Peroni is great - the issue is the draft.

In fact, Draft Beers is my 101 entry.
I'm sorry, I can't agree with that (is it draft or draught?).

Peroni is the only one through pipes that's bad though. Plus, it's now got this nouveau riche / struggling middle class vibe about it. The kind of thing that people in Prezzo order and feel fancy about it when we all know they're only eating out because there's a voucher and their Mum is babysitting little Carson or Chad or whatever shit modern/trendy name they've given their kid.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like Mr and Mrs Scamp in 10 years time

I'm sorry, I can't agree with that (is it draft or draught?).

Peroni is the only one through pipes that's bad though. Plus, it's now got this nouveau riche / struggling middle class vibe about it. The kind of thing that people in Prezzo order and feel fancy about it when we all know they're only eating out because there's a voucher and their Mum is babysitting little Carson or Chad or whatever shit modern/trendy name they've given their kid.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of alcohol: another entry for Room 101 is whisky. Can't take to the stuff, it's nasty and pointless.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

No need to worry.

Once Brexit is complete, re-education camps will be set up for people like you. You'll soon forget that you ever voted Remain.

People who call me a 'lefty' because I voted to remain.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:07 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Sounds like Mr and Mrs Scamp in 10 years time
Will be too old to fit into that bracket then. Thankfully...

Speaking of alcohol: another entry for Room 101 is whisky. Can't take to the stuff, it's nasty and pointless.
Meh. So so. I enjoy it occasionally, but don't go chasing it.

I think it should stay out. I'd rather see Gin go in.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:11 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

No need to worry.

Once Brexit is complete, re-education camps will be set up for people like you. You'll soon forget that you ever voted Remain.
Brexit will most likely end up being a good thing in the long run, but how people who voted leave can believe they did people a favour is just unbelievable.

I don't know if you were joking, but based on your past posts I doubt it.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

The answer is in the first part of your sentence.

Originally Posted by norsk
Brexit will most likely end up being a good thing in the long run, but how people who voted leave can believe they did people a favour is just unbelievable.

I don't know if you were joking, but based on your past posts I doubt it.
The re-education camps will be managed by Nigel Farage. Every day will begin with reading the Daily Mail, followed with a communal bonfire of the Guardian and Independent. "Experts" will be rounded up and hauled over the dying embers of the burnt papers till they see the errors of their way. LibDem party members and Supreme Court judges will be sent to isolation for at least a year.

Meals will be strictly marmite, crisps and warm beer. Smoking will be required. It'll be a great experience
Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:27 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

The answer is in the first part of your sentence.

The re-education camps will be managed by Nigel Farage. Every day will begin with reading the Daily Mail, followed with a communal bonfire of the Guardian and Independent. "Experts" will be rounded up and hauled over the dying embers of the burnt papers till they see the errors of their way. LibDem party members and Supreme Court judges will be sent to isolation for at least a year.

Meals will be strictly marmite, crisps and warm beer. Smoking will be required. It'll be a great experience
At least now I know you are joking (or possible have lost the plot)..

Anyway. It's the incredible arrogance of brexiters I don't understand. We haven't even seen shit yet and still you (not you specifically, but brexiters in general) are shouting from the rooftops how they are more intelligent than remainers and we should all be grateful for you saving the nation. Honestly. This is the proverbial bomb which is guaranteed to blow up in your face. Talk about jinxing it...

If Brexit is not going to be a complete and utter disaster for 10-15 years the country needs to work together and find a workable compromise. You can't have 52% of people standing around bragging about how long their cocks are whilst the petrol is flooding the streets waiting for some poor fool to accidentally drop the match he used to light his spliff..

Last edited by norsk; Dec 4th 2016 at 7:36 am. Reason: confused..clearly
Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:34 am
Account Closed

No need to worry.

I'd love to attend a re-education camp. Then I could give up on life and just accept everything the man in the pub tells me and live in this pro-Britain utopia where being a moron means i'm a winner?

Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

To be fair, you are ignoring that the Remain side have been screaming from the rooftops how much more intelligent they are than leavers and how Leavers are ruining the nation by sending it on a path of inevitable destruction and ruin and how we're also all racist and sexist and how terribly ignorant we all are for daring to question "experts"....

The situation we are in is a complex one but it's also a fascinating one. There's certainly battles aplenty, ideologically and politically, but 'tis called democracy and very much part of the evolution of a nation-state as it stumbles its way towards the future.

Originally Posted by norsk
At least now I know you are joking (or possible have lost the plot)..

Anyway. It's the incredible arrogance of brexiters I don't understand. We haven't even seen shit yet and still you (not you specifically, but brexiters in general) are shouting from the rooftops how they are more intelligent than leavers and we should all be grateful for you saving the nation. Honestly. This is the proverbial bomb which is guaranteed to blow up in your face. Talk about jinxing it...

If Brexit is not going to be a complete and utter disaster for 10-15 years the country needs to work together and find a workable compromise. You can't have 52% of people standing around bragging about how long their cocks are whilst the petrol is flooding the streets waiting for some poor fool to accidentally drop the match he used to light his spliff..
Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

I'd love to attend a re-education camp. Then I could give up on life and just accept everything the man in the pub tells me and live in this pro-Britain utopia where being a moron means i'm a winner?

No, you'd be a loser.
Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:51 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

To be fair, you are ignoring that the Remain side have been screaming from the rooftops how much more intelligent they are than leavers and how Leavers are ruining the nation by sending it on a path of inevitable destruction and ruin and how we're also all racist and sexist and how terribly ignorant we all are for daring to question "experts"....

The situation we are in is a complex one but it's also a fascinating one. There's certainly battles aplenty, ideologically and politically, but 'tis called democracy and very much part of the evolution of a nation-state as it stumbles its way towards the future.
Yeah. I don't think you can state with confidence that they weren't right yet though seeing as everything is in limbo still, but yes I do agree that this is equally stupid. People who think they are smarter/better than others usually get it up the arse eventually...karma is a bitch!

I agree it is an interesting situation and for sure it is testing the structure of the political and legal system in a way which hasn't happened for a long time. All in all that is a good exercise for any democracy, but I am still worried that we are being lulled into a sense of security by the delay surrounding the article 50 issue. We'll just have to wait and see..
Old Dec 4th 2016, 7:54 am
Account Closed

No, you'd be a loser.
Indeed.

Anyway. Brexit is going into Room 101.

There's a time and a place and I agree that it's fundamentally fascinating, but whilst nothing has actually happened it can go in.
Old Dec 5th 2016, 4:02 am
Account Closed

***** who are having their picture taken and make signs with hands / pout / pretend they're important or a model or have 1,000,000,000,000,000 instagram followers (when they're nothing really).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.