Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!

RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:06 am
Banned

The Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really nice
Default Re: RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i never said you said you were perfect...??

MM, xx
You said I was judgmental..I know, but do you seriously think that not being judgmental was the secret to all "those successful business peoples" success?
Thats crazy. It takes more than just "not being judgmental" my dear.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Diabolical
You said I was judgmental..I know, but do you seriously think that not being judgmental was the secret to all "those successful business peoples" success?
Thats crazy. It takes more than just "not being judgmental" my dear.
having good judgement is a completely different thing to being judgemental...

MM, xx
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:09 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

I already explained, and it didn't go over so well with the regulars. I'm a successful businessman. Lets just leave it at that Indie.
Nothing to do with your success but to do with the fact you were trying to run down a lot of the forum regulars (recall you also called me a "doomer and gloomer" - I couldn't care less so didn't bother posting another 50 replies)
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:15 am
Banned

The Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really nice

having good judgement is a completely different thing to being judgemental...

MM, xx

Madam? I wish I were still innocent and naive..I've been to places I never should have been, and saw things I never should have seen. Like I said, I attended the school of hard knocks. I'm a product of my envioroment and unlike you I don't have a husband to shelter me from the cruel world. It's dog eat dog out there young lady.

Rule #44

Be a buddy tried and true- F#ck your buddy, before he F#cks you.

Thats the real world Madam, I can't help but be Judgmental
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Madam? I wish I were still innocent and naive..I've been to places I never should have been, and saw things I never should have seen. Like I said, I attended the school of hard knocks. I'm a product of my envioroment and unlike you I don't have a husband to shelter me from the cruel world. It's dog eat dog out there young lady.

Rule #44

Be a buddy tried and true- F#ck your buddy, before he F#cks you.

Thats the real world Madam
you know nothing about me...never assume, Rule number no 1 in MM law...

MM, xx
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:17 am
Banned

you know nothing about me...never assume, Rule number no 1 in MM law...

MM, xx

Ok sorry
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:23 am
Banned

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Nothing to do with your success but to do with the fact you were trying to run down a lot of the forum regulars (recall you also called me a "doomer and gloomer" - I couldn't care less so didn't bother posting another 50 replies)

You act like i'm dying to interact with you Indie? You addressed me, not the other way around..And with that name I bet you don't shave your underarms.

Would I win that bet?
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

You act like i'm dying to interact with you Indie? You addressed me, not the other way around..And with that name I bet you don't shave your underarms.

Would I win that bet?
go to hell you creep.........

you lose ar$ehole
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:27 am
Banned

go to hell you creep.........

you lose ar$ehole
I had no interest in you anyway.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

I had no interest in you anyway.
like i give a $hit if some old, bald tosspot had no interest

On that note I shall take Gareth's advice and use some of the wonderful features of this forum.........*IGNORE*
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:49 am
Banned

like i give a $hit if some old, bald tosspot had no interest

On that note I shall take Gareth's advice and use some of the wonderful features of this forum.........*IGNORE*

Hey don't go away mad. We just don't care for eachother. Thats all
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:32 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Listen Little Lord Fauntleroy: You couldn't walk in my shoes. I made it on my own, I did'nt have daddy's money.

You've never been tested, you're soft and you probably couldn't even survive on your own, while I have reached the pinnacle on my own, and had to scratch and claw my way there. Why you probably never even worked a day in your life?

I may like to spend time with your father, or grandfather, or whomever actually made that old money, but not you. Not some spoiled rich kid. You don't build character and strength by sitting on a velvet pillow your entire life.
Actually you pompous plebian, the deal is we all have to make it on our own first. I have run 4 companies (all started by myself and not all worked)and well remember the days when I had 50p to spend on food and the descision of do i eat lunch or dinner becuase thats all i've got. All the money I have is self made. as for meeting daddy....no chance he usually gets the factor to chase the likes off you with a shotgun.

You seem very self obsesed and proud of your achievment, to be frank a monkey could run a third world manpower/ exploitation racket and make money so I really fail to see the stagerring success youve created.

anyways must dash,were taking my little brothers racing yacht out this afternoon
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:35 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

He was putting me down because i'm not "old money." Because I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. He thinks he's better because he inherited wealth instead of making it himself..We should all be insulted.

Just who does he think he is anyway?
lets just set the record straight here, i dont think i'm better... I know I'm better, the again in your case thats not really difficult or a significant achievment. As for who I am, well i know perfectly well who i am no thinking involved

rule 46 Those that tend to shout the loudest usually have the least to be shouting about
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:36 am
**** it we'll do it live

I'm a self made man. I started from zero and climbed my way to the top. I thought I made that clear?
you have a very low ceiling if you count head of manpower/exploitation the top
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shiva
rule 46 Those that tend to shout the loudest usually have the least to be shouting about
never a truer word said...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.