RIP Jimmy Saville

Old Nov 4th 2012, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RIP Jimmy Saville

Originally Posted by The Dean
Fair enough - but if I had been there when you received your 'fair share of unwanted attention' I'd have sorted him out - and so would every one of my mates.
Aw, I'm touched
Old Nov 4th 2012, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
Aw, I'm touched
Sorry, that was not intentional
Old Nov 4th 2012, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Something else that springs to mind from the early 80s... I was in a children's home in Hornchurch, Essex. It was a massive place with hundreds of kids. The head of the home was a very well respected man who was also a Justice of the Peace. It was well-known that he was abusing boys in the home. One of the boys was someone that I also went to school with. He was twelve. So, what did we do about it? Absolutely bloody nothing. It was just accepted that that was how things were.
Old Nov 6th 2012, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose we should have realised earlier............
Attached Thumbnails RIP Jimmy Saville-jimmy-savile.jpg