In reflection

Old Dec 31st 2007, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default In reflection

As 2007 draws close to an end, I reflected back on how my year had been.

Without a doubt this was the most emotional roller coater of a year I have ever had ranging from my highest highs to my lowest of lows,it has been a year where I have been the most scared, angry, joyous and loved.

Would I wish to relive this year again if given the change.......NO

Roll on 2008 and goodbye to 2007

How have you found it ???
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In reflection

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease

Without a doubt this was the most emotional roller coater of a year I have ever had ranging from my highest highs to my lowest of lows,it has been a year where I have been the most scared, angry, joyous and loved.

2007 was not the greatest for me! Got as low as it is possible to get!
but the year has ended on a very positive note and I'm looking forward to a better 2008!
Old Dec 31st 2007, 5:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
2007 was not the greatest for me! Got as low as it is possible to get!
but the year has ended on a very positive note and I'm looking forward to a better 2008!
Cue a Doors song...

Well, I've been down so very damn long
That it looks like up to me
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Well, for me, its been a year of trying new things out, which eventually culminated in a job offer and an impending relocation to Riyadh, so after some frustrations, it ended quite positively.

I'm really looking forward to 2008 and coming out to Riyadh, just hope that the people here in the UK don't cause me and my wife too much trouble in doing what we want to do.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

madmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease

2007 started off very nicely for me - no complaints (thats coz I don't have crystal ball). By mid 2007 I was knee deep in :curse: and it just got worse. So on new years eve I put on my glad rags a big smile and went out to wave off what can only be described as the WORST year of my life. 2008 can only get better, surely?