RAK

Old Aug 15th 2009, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute
Default RAK

Hey guys, I'm going to RAK for a few days on monday, I'm staying at the Cove Rotana Resort, while my parents are at the Hilton Resort. Now I was wondering if you guys have some tips on some things to do in RAK itself. I was planning to do the Dhow Cruise into Oman, spot some dolphins, perhaps swim with them.

What are other must do's over there? Perhaps some tips what is nice to do with a three year old as well?
Old Aug 15th 2009, 11:19 am
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of
Default Re: RAK

Originally Posted by Euc-
Hey guys, I'm going to RAK for a few days on monday, I'm staying at the Cove Rotana Resort, while my parents are at the Hilton Resort. Now I was wondering if you guys have some tips on some things to do in RAK itself. I was planning to do the Dhow Cruise into Oman, spot some dolphins, perhaps swim with them.

What are other must do's over there? Perhaps some tips what is nice to do with a three year old as well?

First thing you need to do is check out the Cove's "natural limestone arch"

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...Ras_Al_Khaimah
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:35 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RAK

Originally Posted by Euc-

there's not alot to do over in RAK but there some old forts and things you can visit.