Radio One Concert

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 4:45 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Radio One Concert

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
So, foxy... Whats the bidding at?? Or is a blind auction....
I think we are done with foxy....
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 4:56 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
I think we are done with foxy....
Ohhh, and I have a thing for foxy ladies......
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 4:58 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Ohhh, and I have a thing for foxy ladies......
just your luck...
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 5:22 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

just your luck...
Hmmpphh, obviously.......
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:03 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Having gone to the trouble of procuring a pair of tickets for Saturday evening's show at the Dubai Tennis Stadium, my other half now tells me that listening to the Radio One dj's all week has put her off. More likely the fact that the gates open at 5.30pm and yet its not expected to finish before 1am. Anyway, if anybody is interested in the tickets, please send me a persuasive pm and I will select the lucky winner accordingly...they can be collected at the gates at the time of your choice as its only a stones throw from my place.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:06 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by lionheart
Having gone to the trouble of procuring a pair of tickets for Saturday evening's show at the Dubai Tennis Stadium, my other half now tells me that listening to the Radio One dj's all week has put her off. More likely the fact that the gates open at 5.30pm and yet its not expected to finish before 1am. Anyway, if anybody is interested in the tickets, please send me a persuasive pm and I will select the lucky winner accordingly...they can be collected at the gates at the time of your choice as its only a stones throw from my place.
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
I wish I had put money on this....I knew you were not going to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
****...I could have been rolling in it....
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:11 am
Account Closed

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
I wish I had put money on this....I knew you were not going to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
****...I could have been rolling in it....
We have everything we need at home and just love staying in comfort with our toddler so why venture outside? As my OH rightly says, we will be able to hear the music from our villa anyway. It strikes me that its an event best attended by teenagers and yet they have a 21yo age limit...crazy. I betcha that Kelly Rowland doesn't turn up before 10.30pm and is on stage for less than 20 minutes. Would rather have seen Akon at DFC the previous night...but would have probably cancelled too.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:14 am
hmmmm...nice

We have everything we need at home and just love staying in comfort with our toddler so why venture outside? As my OH rightly says, we will be able to hear the music from our villa anyway. It strikes me that its an event best attended by teenagers and yet they have a 21yo age limit...crazy. I betcha that Kelly Rowland doesn't turn up before 10.30pm and is on stage for less than 20 minutes. Would rather have seen Akon at DFC the previous night...but would have probably cancelled too.
listen darling hunnybum...you don't have to explain yourself to me...no one has...but ffs...stop saying every time that you are planning to go to stuff and then pull out...it makes you look like a right pratt...and that's not what you want is it...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

I was in the Uk a few weeks ago. Kelly Rowland was supposed to appear on BBC Radio 1 in the daytime, all day they were saying, she will be hear soon... at 4pm they finally admitted that there was no sign of her and it looked like she wasn't going to show...
Radio 1 in the Uk is huge as well. What a diva...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:16 am
Account Closed

listen darling hunnybum...you don't have to explain yourself to me...no one has...but ffs...stop saying every time that you are planning to go to stuff and then pull out...it makes you look like a right pratt...and that's not what you want is it...
I don't give a blind f*** what anybody on this site thinks about me, my dear.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:17 am
hmmmm...nice

I don't give a blind f*** what anybody on this site thinks about me, my dear.
of course you don't...you're a big big boy
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

only this morning you clearly stated ' Its a sign of strength to know when to pull out'.
lion heart is clearly following your instructions to the letter.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:23 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by admon
only this morning you clearly stated ' Its a sign of strength to know when to pull out'.
lion heart is clearly following your instructions to the letter.
when you are around a bit longer it will all make sense...trust me
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

when you are around a bit longer it will all make sense...trust me
i was only joking.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:29 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by admon
i was only joking.
oh stop doing that...it's confusing me..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.