Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:36 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The pro's and cons of Simon Cowell

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
and back to what I was talking about

stop it
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i was thinking summat more like this...

MM, xx
Attached Images  
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:42 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
too thin!!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:42 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

this is how George looked when I fell in with him, there will never be any one else but him for me!
Attached Thumbnails The pro's and cons of Simon Cowell-george.jpg  
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

too thin!!
geez...he is a french rugby player, as fit as they come...what's wrong with you girl...

MM, xx
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

this is how George looked when I fell in with him, there will never be any one else but him for me!
my friend shagged him before he was famous...so i clearly did by proxy...wanna touch me...

MM, xx
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:45 pm

MM, xx
Now thats more like it!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by beebee
Now thats more like it!
i'm likeing you more and more BB...

MM, xx
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:48 pm
Concierge

my friend shagged him before he was famous...so i clearly did by proxy...wanna touch me...

MM, xx
really! before he found out he was gay! wow! tell her to e mail me
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

really! before he found out he was gay! wow! tell her to e mail me
yep...they met just as the first single had been released. She went down to london and stayed with him a few times at his parent's place...they watched the slagging off on the video slot on Saturday swapshop (or whatever it was called) in bed...all went downhill after the Wham Rap video (or whatever the second single was) when he shagged the girl from the car in the video

MM, xx
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:53 pm
Concierge

yep...they met just as the first single had been released. She went down to london and stayed with him a few times at his parent's place...they watched the slagging off on the video slot on Saturday swapshop (or whatever it was called) in bed...all went downhill after the Wham Rap video (or whatever the second single was) when he shagged the girl from the car in the video

MM, xx
really!! good god the lucky cow! I was devastated when I found out he was gay, I just couldn't believe it! But as long as he is happy that is good enough for me.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:55 pm

really!! good god the lucky cow! I was devastated when I found out he was gay, I just couldn't believe it! But as long as he is happy that is good enough for me.
As long as he is happy? you sound like his bleedin mother
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:56 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by beebee
As long as he is happy? you sound like his bleedin mother
it is the only way I was able to come to terms with the fact that he is gay!!!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 3:01 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

ohhh me likeee lebos big time, ask MH...

MM, xx
what's the question....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.