printing photos

Old Aug 6th 2017, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default printing photos

We all take hundreds of photos and rarely print them - I'm going to give this a shot when I'm back in the UK next week. May even send my old dear some, you only pay the postage:

https://www.freeprintsapp.co.uk/

I've also started using google photos - what an amazing deal, unlimited picture storage.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 6:56 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: printing photos

Could shop and ship them too, for buttons.

Google Photo - will investigate, thanks.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

What's the catch?

How can they offer free printing?
Old Aug 6th 2017, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
What's the catch?

Printing is free but postage is not! Max 45 per month, shipping charge of £1.49 to £3.99. So 3 lots of prints in a month, 3 lots of shipping and ONLY for 6x4 , any other size you pay for.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 8:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

What's the catch?

They lose money. Just like, my beloved Souq.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Scamp
Could shop and ship them too, for buttons.

Google Photo - will investigate, thanks.
I'm so impressed by google photo, everything automatically loads in, and you can search for types of pictures... i.e. cars, legs, food etc. and it brings up all pictures with them in. Obviously a massive amount of data off to google but it is what it is.

It links to freeprints for printin'
Old Aug 6th 2017, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by quiltman
Printing is free but postage is not! Max 45 per month, shipping charge of £1.49 to £3.99. So 3 lots of prints in a month, 3 lots of shipping and ONLY for 6x4 , any other size you pay for.
1.99 for 50 pics delivered is a great deal.

But when you order different sizes, I must say there were cheaper options elsewhere.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 10:45 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I'm so impressed by google photo, everything automatically loads in, and you can search for types of pictures... i.e. cars, legs, food etc. and it brings up all pictures with them in. Obviously a massive amount of data off to google but it is what it is.

It links to freeprints for printin'
What kind of legs?

I like the sound and look of it. I might investigate....although to be honest I've been meaning to get my iCloud situation sorted for years and it now feels like it's beyond the point of return.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What kind of legs?

I like the sound and look of it. I might investigate....although to be honest I've been meaning to get my iCloud situation sorted for years and it now feels like it's beyond the point of return.
Well, mostly MM2's legs. she has a great set.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 11:17 am
Account Closed

MM2?

I don't understand these Expat Woman relationship shorteners....sorry mate.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 11:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MM2?

I don't understand these Expat Woman relationship shorteners....sorry mate.
MM2/ Mrs Millhouse 2
Old Aug 6th 2017, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

She does, does she?

You might like mine. I think they're rather fine. I've had many a compliment.

Does Mrs Millhouse know about your twerking addiction?
Old Aug 6th 2017, 11:22 am
Account Closed

MM2/ Mrs Millhouse 2
Thought so, thanks.

You might like mine. I think they're rather fine. I've had many a compliment.
You and I get closer and closer to the same man. My calves are carved from the trunks of the mightiest redwood in all of the lands.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Does Mrs Millhouse know about your twerking addiction?
Yes, and is more than happy to participate.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Shake that booty, eh?

Yes, and is more than happy to participate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.