Princess Diana

Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:03 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Princess Diana

So they have decided that she was "unlawfully killed" (implying a criminal act) and yet they go on to say that her death was caused by careless driving. That confuses me as I would have thought that such a cause was accidental rather than unlawful. Where does it leave the conspiracy theorists?
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Princess Diana

Not sure of the precise legal position but I assume it's because the driver - Henri Paul? - was pissed and driving way above the speed limit so he'd broken the law on two counts. Also the paparazzi were blamed for pursuing them. Bottom line though is that they died because they allowed themselves to be driven by a drunk and they did not bother with their safety belts. The bodyguard - in the front passenger seat - survived because he wore his.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:04 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
So they have decided that she was "unlawfully killed" (implying a criminal act) and yet they go on to say that her death was caused by careless driving. That confuses me as I would have thought that such a cause was accidental rather than unlawful. Where does it leave the conspiracy theorists?
Its unlawful because the driver was ratarsed, and so she was killed by a drunk driver.....whats confusing ?

Perhaps Mohammed Al Fayed, should throw his energy into running his football club seeing as they are about to drop out of the Premiership in the next few weeks......shame !
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:06 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

well personally, I think she was bumped off.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Spugsy
well personally, I think she was bumped off.
For a change, I have to agree with you there...bloody MI5 up to their old tricks.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:32 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

For a change, I have to agree with you there...bloody MI5 up to their old tricks.
Do you really beleive that someone authorised the murder of the Mother of future king of England ?.......How many more millions of pounds should the British taxpayer waste disproving that conspiracy theory, surely its time to call it a day and let the poor woman rest in peace ?
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Do you really beleive that someone authorised the murder of the Mother of future king of England ?.......How many more millions of pounds should the British taxpayer waste disproving that conspiracy theory, surely its time to call it a day and let the poor woman rest in peace ?
Nobody will convince me otherwise...that Prince Philip is a real piece of work...but I agree that the formal enquiries should now cease. They were not silly enough to leave any credible evidence anyway.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:46 am
Hammer for Life

Nobody will convince me otherwise...that Prince Philip is a real piece of work...but I agree that the formal enquiries should now cease. They were not silly enough to leave any credible evidence anyway.
So your'e telling me that a dithery old git in his 70's or 80's or whatever, gave the execution order of his son's ex wife and his grandchildren's mother ???..............Keep sniffing the glue LH
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold

Listening to Five Live this a.m. they said that, as Fayed employed Paul, he should be sued for corporate negligence - I never thought that it was his fault all along.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Henri Paul was pissed, depressed, on prescription drugs, had drunk enough to put him twice over the British limit and thrice the French one. I suppose the barman who sold him the Ricard or whatever he was drinking was an MI5 or 6 agent.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:51 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by saveme
Listening to Five Live this a.m. they said that, as Fayed employed Paul, he should be sued for corporate negligence - I never thought that it was his fault all along.
I think they should sue Fayed for being a chump and for wearing cravats in public !
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Completely agree with you.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:58 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

yes I do. The Royal family probably have more power in the UK than anyone if they wanted to use it. I'm not one for all the stupid theories that go around about things, but I do think it is possible.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:00 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by saveme
Henri Paul was pissed, depressed, on prescription drugs, had drunk enough to put him twice over the British limit and thrice the French one. I suppose the barman who sold him the Ricard or whatever he was drinking was an MI5 or 6 agent.
so it was nothing to do with all the cars and motorbikes then? just his erratic driving?
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:04 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Spugsy
yes I do. The Royal family probably have more power in the UK than anyone if they wanted to use it. I'm not one for all the stupid theories that go around about things, but I do think it is possible.
Yeah but Spugsy, you are a Toon fan, so you beleive in any old crap

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.