Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

PREPARED TEXT OF OBAMA'S SPEECH

PREPARED TEXT OF OBAMA'S SPEECH

Old Jun 4th 2009, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

NickLess is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PREPARED TEXT OF OBAMA'S SPEECH

Prepared text of Obama's speech to the Muslim world.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/55780...ech-to-muslims
Old Jun 4th 2009, 12:00 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PREPARED TEXT OF OBAMA'S SPEECH

Your multi board posting is really rather tiresome.

-
Old Jun 4th 2009, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

NickLess is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Meow
Your multi board posting is really rather tiresome.

-
Thanks
Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Obama is a puppet to the new world order. Does it really matter what he says to the muslims? As long as the muslims are profitable America will remain at war with Islam.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:35 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
Obama is a puppet to the new world order. Does it really matter what he says to the muslims? As long as the muslims are profitable America will remain at war with Islam.
Lemme get this right...

The NWO boots Bush out (the biggest puppet of them all) and sends Obama in to appease the moderates???

The reduction in spending of removal of forces from the region would crater most of the 'supposed' NWO companies..

(And I work for probably the worst offenders...)
Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Lemme get this right...

The NWO boots Bush out (the biggest puppet of them all) and sends Obama in to appease the moderates???

The reduction in spending of removal of forces from the region would crater most of the 'supposed' NWO companies..

(And I work for probably the worst offenders...)
Oh! Ye of low axon and dendrite count.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:50 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Oh! Ye of low axon and dendrite count.
If you want to pick a fight, don't google for words that you dont understand just to make it seem like you know WTF you are talking about...

I'd ask to meet you for a pint but, knowing that, even at it the height of the employment market, you were so ill-qualified for a job you were offered shit, I am aware that you are back in Oz, licking your wounds, whilst your 'girlfriend' (she'll only let you call her that whilst you keep sending the cash for her dying Aunt...) is partying it up at the Ally Pally / 49'ers and 'smiling' at any guy with a wad....
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Holy crap!
FYI I wasnt picking a fight.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:56 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Holy crap!
FYI I wasnt picking a fight.
You questioned my brain function...

Thats almost as bad as calling me Jock...
Old Jun 5th 2009, 6:37 pm

diablo is an unknown quantity at this point

i am not picking a fight but looking at the discussion above ... have you guys thought of this 'white colar fight' thing ...

http://www.thenational.ae/article/20...04175/1010/rss

could be awesome ... we can beat the shit out of each other and then go for a drink

Last edited by diablo; Jun 5th 2009 at 8:02 pm.