Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Premier League Season 2013/14

Premier League Season 2013/14

Old Aug 19th 2013, 10:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Premier League Season 2013/14

Originally Posted by The_Citizen

Remy will continue to be overrated.
Edited for you, don't worry mate.
Old Aug 19th 2013, 10:48 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

I'm a bit worried about it from a city fan point of view but I worry about every game!

Remy will score.
Well that will take some divine intervention, he's injured for tonight's game.

But yes, I think overall he'll be a top 5 scorer this season (providing he stays fit and doesn't go to jail).
Old Aug 19th 2013, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Kix
Well that will take some divine intervention, he's injured for tonight's game.

But yes, I think overall he'll be a top 5 scorer this season (providing he stays fit and doesn't go to jail).
That makes me feel better

Isn't he due in court soon?
Old Aug 19th 2013, 11:25 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

That makes me feel better

Isn't he due in court soon?
I've no idea, thought he'd not yet been charged (DPP still assessing evidence etc.)?
Old Aug 20th 2013, 2:15 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Only problem is if we lose 4:0 we'll be bottom.
Mystic Meg
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:03 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by saudiflares
Mystic Meg
And we were worse than shite. Team looked lethargic and unfit, quite why he took Ben Arfa off - who was our only decent player - and put on Sammy I don't know. Was Cisse actually playing?

Gotta hand it to City though, they keep those performances up and they'll beat Chelsea to the title.

Don't get me started on Wengers decision to put a bid in for Cabaye the day he was heading to Easylands. If anything it helped their rivals by him not playing. Despicable behaviour I thought, releasing the bid to the press too? ****ing French....
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:18 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Kix
Don't get me started on Wengers decision to put a bid in for Cabaye the day he was heading to Easylands. If anything it helped their rivals by him not playing. Despicable behaviour I thought, releasing the bid to the press too? ****ing French....
Hahaha, I loved that from Wenger. Why not? If it had happened the day before would it have been different?
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
If anything it helped their rivals by him not playing...
I'd say Newcastle were closer to being rivals to Arsenal than Man City

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gSFEaI4HdA
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Gotta hand it to City though, they keep those performances up and they'll beat Chelsea to the title.
I would't rule out the reining champions just yet!
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Hahaha, I loved that from Wenger. Why not? If it had happened the day before would it have been different?
I think the chat is it should have been the day after.

Wenger is such a tool tho. He winges like **** about other managers and then does exactly the same himself. I'm still amazed that he is still in a job. No trophy chances, no prospects and only continued regression. Long may he remain allowing me to rip the deluded Gooners!
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jam25mack
I think the chat is it should have been the day after.

Wenger is such a tool tho. He winges like **** about other managers and then does exactly the same himself. I'm still amazed that he is still in a job. No trophy chances, no prospects and only continued regression. Long may he remain allowing me to rip the deluded Gooners!
I don't think it makes any difference. If he bid today would they moan it's ruined their next game?

Pardew moaning about the quality / morality / ethics of another manager's actions is utterly laughable.
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:45 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

I don't think it makes any difference. If he bid today would they moan it's ruined their next game?

Pardew moaning about the quality / morality / ethics of another manager's actions is utterly laughable.
Will you still be Toon hating when Pardew leaves after he allegedly shagged half your teams wags? Or is it more deep seated than that?
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

It's prep time tho isn't it. If he had to take him out last minute it doesn't give him much of an option. If he did it today he would have several days to mix things up a bit.

As for eithics they're all the same. Just look at Mourinho going on about his ethical approaches etc after the Hull game. Mourinho hasn't an ethical bone in his body and has been tapping up Rooney for weeks but as he says 'we never do this' and 'we never do that, we are always ethical' stupid folk believe it.

Sometimes I can't wait for the transfer window to shut so we can just get on and start arguing about bad challenges, diving, teams trying to buy the league, handballs, penalties, off sides, goal line decisions, shit refs etc
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kix
Will you still be Toon hating when Pardew leaves after he allegedly shagged half your teams wags? Or is it more deep seated than that?
Pardew is scum, we can all agree on that.
Mike Ashley is a joke, still.

Newcastle, I don't hate them, I hate 90% of their fans because they are ****ing morons (like a lot of clubs, granted) but the big-club mentality that comes with so many of the Geordie lot is jaw-droppingly stupid.

Kix, you're in the 10%, comfortably.

I don't want to see Newcastle do well, because I think they are similar to us in terms of where they could finish. I don't whole-heartedly want them to go down because although it would be appropriate for Pardew and the 90%, I don't think it's fair on people like you.

That's my opinion on Newcastle.

Originally Posted by jam25mack
As for eithics they're all the same. Just look at Mourinho going on about his ethical approaches etc after the Hull game. Mourinho hasn't an ethical bone in his body and has been tapping up Rooney for weeks but as he says 'we never do this' and 'we never do that, we are always ethical' stupid folk believe it.
Exactly, Pardew calling out Wenger is pointless, I guarantee that no manager is whiter than white in all of this. That's what makes me think it's an entirely pointless whinge.
Old Aug 20th 2013, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

I think what can be agreed is that £10 million is a ridiculous offer!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.